𝟐𝟎. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞?

"No, I'd say happy isn't really the word I would have used!"

"Come on Harry, I know you missed me."

Louis, who couldn't bear to be ignored, came up beside me and started yelling at me impatiently.

"Harry, you want to tell me who this guy is? What's going on?" To that point Nick said.

"Who am I? Who are you!"

"Until proven otherwise, you're the stranger in my room!" Nick's face brightened.

"Oh, so you must be my roommate!"

"Roommate? What?"

"Yes, I just moved, my name is Nick. Are you..."

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson." Nick turned to me and laughed.

"Louis? That Louis? Oh my God when I decided to come here I certainly didn't think I'd end up in the room with him! Perfect, I'd say that luck is on my side!"

"What are you doing here? I thought I made it pretty clear to you that I never want to see you again. Maybe another punch would help to understand better..."

"Uh how aggressive, Styles! And I was so eager to see you and meet your friends!"

Saying this he turned to Louis, who immediately took advantage of the attention given to him.

"Are you telling me I'm going to have to share the room again? Is it possible that I can't have even a little peace?"

Nick looked Louis over the head then laughed.

"Of course Harry has good taste! It's going to be fun..."

I panicked by those words, I grabbed Louis by the shoulders and forced him to look at me.

"Listen to me Louis, please! I know you hate me now, maybe you always have, but now you have to listen to me. You have to stay as far away as possible from Nick and above all don't believe anything he tells you."

His eyes widened at seeing me so worried, almost beside myself. He slowly took my hands off his shoulders and stared me straight in the eyes.

"Harry, will you explain to me why..." I shook my head violently.

"No, Lou, not here, not..." I glanced at Nick who was staring at us giggling with his arms crossed "...now"

"But Harry..."

"Listen, if you come to the cafeteria tonight at 10, I'll explain everything!"

I heard him stammer an 'ok', so I pulled back and started to leave "Lou, really, be careful please."

I turned and left, heading towards the park because I knew that by then Stan was surely back in my room.

I still couldn't get over the fact that Nick was actually there in college, that it wasn't just a figment of my imagination, which was pretty terrible as a thought. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Was that really a lot to ask? I just wanted some peace, my college life between Louis and Zayn was already complicated enough, there was no need for Nick to put himself there as a further obstacle. The truth is that I was afraid of him, I was terrified of what he could do to me. What if he raped me? He had already tried it and if I hadn't had quick reflexes he would surely have succeeded.

He had evidently come here with a very specific plan and I was pretty sure that destroying my life was part of it. As if that wasn't enough, he had also ended up in the room with Louis, since he was the only one without a partner. Nick was right when he said that luck was on his side, but definitely not on mine. The idea of ​​what he might say to Louis scared me even more than what he might do to me personally. What if he told him I had a crush on him? He wouldn't have done that, would he? Yet he'd alluded to it before... The best part was that I'd never actually told him I liked Louis, he'd deduced it himself!