𝟒𝟏. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨.

My mother came home with two bags of groceries. To be honest I hadn't even noticed she'd gone out, but that explained where had been all this time.

"Hey honey, where's Louis?" She immediately asked me. I looked up at the sky.

"He went to the bathroom for a moment, it's not like we live in symbiosis! Should I have accompanied him there too?" I asked her sarcastically. She looked at me with a slightly sad look, but I didn't give too much weight to it.

"Anyway I was thinking that as long as it's clear you could take Louis for a walk around the city. He hasn't seen it yet and at least you get out of the house!" she proposed to me. I didn't have time to answer her when Louis went down the stairs. He asked me what we were saying and I explained that my mother wanted me to show him around the city.

"It's fine with me" he said towards my mother who smiled at him.

"Okay, let's go then" I replied a little annoyed, because at that moment I didn't really feel like going out, it meant somehow no longer having the protection of my relatives and therefore having the real version of Louis, the less pleasant one.

In fact, for quite a while we were both silent, both with our hands in our pockets looking at the horizon. But then slowly we melted away and to my great surprise we started talking normally like two friends, we even managed to laugh and joke and look at each other every now and then instead of just looking at the horizon or the sidewalk under our feet. It was beautiful, incredibly beautiful to be able to relate to him in that way, it was even better than fake kisses, because this, even if perhaps less intimate, was much more true. Of course, like all good things, it didn't last long.

"Hey Styles!" I raised my head and saw a group of people coming towards me.

"Oh shit" I whispered, I looked around, but now there was no longer any way to hide. Meanwhile, Louis looked at me confused, not understanding what all the agitation was due to.

"Don't you say hello anymore?" said one of the people in the group. Louis was now able to see them up close too and realised that after all they were just boys about our age.

"What the fuck did you do, didn't give him money for weed?" he whispered in my ear, trying somehow to understand my reaction.

"Worse" I replied in a whisper, then I turned to the guys who had stopped in front of us "Hi guys, I bet you're very busy and I don't want to keep you here" I grabbed Louis's wrist and tried to drag him away, but the three boys blocked my way.

"No, don't worry, we don't have anything to do," one replied with a grin.

"so our favourite fagot can introduce us to his boyfriend"

"Perfect then! Louis, these are Andy, Michael and Luke..." I looked at them closely not knowing how to define them "Old friends of mine. We went to high school together."

They continued to chuckle as Louis looked them over one by one.

"So Harry, have you already had it shoved up your ass?" Luke asked me maliciously.

"Luke, what questions are you asking, it seems obvious to me, you can't see his broken ass" answered Andy.

"Oh no, I hadn't noticed, I'm not in the habit of looking at other guys' ass like certain fags here" he retorted making Michael laugh.

"At least he can fuck how and when he wants, not like you who are forced to settle for fucking horrible fat women in the club toilets" a laugh escaped me which I immediately tried to mask with a cough.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but all the hottest girls come to us"

Michael replied, already visibly pissed off. Louis looked them up and down.