𝟎𝟒. 𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝!

I had been in the shower for almost an hour when I heard Louis banging on the door.

"Harry, are you moving? You've been in there forever, I'd like to wash myself and we'll be late for breakfast!"

I turned off the water and walked out of the bathroom with only a towel on.

"It was time!" He entered the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked around for my clothes, but realised I had left them in the bathroom in my haste so I went back to get them.

"I forgot the... Oh sorry." To my embarrassment I noticed that Louis was only in his boxers and was about to take them off too. I blushed instantly and he noticed.

"What's wrong, curly, have you ever seen a guy naked? Or maybe you're falling in love with me?" He said laughing to make fun of me.

"Heh would you like that!"

"Maybe..." He came closer to me and for some reason I couldn't move an inch.

"Now, unless you want to take another shower with me, grab your clothes and go out, because I really want to eat breakfast." His lips brushed my ear and I involuntarily shivered. Then he walked away lightly and I regained the ability to move so I took my clothes and went out almost running.

I got dressed and sat on the bed to wait for Lou.

Perhaps? As maybe? Would he like it if I was in love with him?

But what was I saying! He probably just wanted to shut me up!

From the bathroom came a perfectly dressed and coiffed Louis Tomlinson.

I couldn't help but think he looked good. Is it normal to think that a boy is handsome? Well if one is objectively handsome I don't see anything wrong with it, it's not like I was getting aroused or anything like that, I just thought he was a handsome guy. Zayn was a nice guy too. There's nothing wrong with thinking things like that, right?

"Then we go?"

"Sure."

Even that day there was hardly anyone at breakfast, they were all still out in the city and Louis assured me they would be back late.

"Good" I answered him shrugging "few are better off."

"I think so too, although I miss Josh a little." I think it was the first time I'd ever heard him make any show of affection, something that proved he too had a heart even though I'd never doubted it.

"Want to play Monopoly?"

"P-playing Monopoly? Are you kidding right?" It's been since I was 10 that I last played Monopoly.

"Why, don't you like Monopoly?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

We had been sitting on the floor in our room for 3 hours now playing Monopoly and Louis was winning, I only had a little money left now. It seems strange, but I was having fun. It's been a long time since I spent an afternoon like this, with no commitments, no worries. We hadn't even gone for lunch, we'd just had a sandwich at the bar, we were so busy with the game. Among other things we had gone together, because we had started a discussion like:

"You go, Harry."

"But if I go you'll steal the money from the bank!"

"Of course I would!"

"Then you go so I know you're not cheating."

"But that's how you'd be cheating!"

"Of course I would."