𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐨

"What? New roommate? What do you mean? Where's Louis?"

"Hey, stay calm! No need to panic! My roommate Justin just moved to another city and was thinking of being able to enjoy the freedom of a single room, but as soon as Tomlinson learned that I was sleeping alone he forced me to change rooms with him and well, you can't say no to Tomlinson, you know right? Also, since he and I are from the same year, the committee didn't have any problems."

"You're joking, right?"

"No" Stan gave a big smile that got on my nerves "I'm sure you're glad you don't have to live in fear of Tomlinson anymore! We will become good friends!"

Good friends? Who wanted to be friends with that one?! I just wanted my Lou back! And anyway, terrified of him? He will be terrified as soon as I find him!

"Which?" I asked that Stan kid.

"Which what?" Ugh, this guy couldn't understand me on the fly? Did I really have to explain everything to him?

"Which room were you in, the one where Louis is now!"

"The 173, but why..." Without letting him finish speaking I ran out of the room, I rushed down the stairs and once I found the damned room 173 I knocked with all the anger I had in my body.

When the door opened I had a moment's hesitation in front of what was the most beautiful being on Earth and that my eyes hadn't seen for too long. Was it possible that he was even more gorgeous than I remembered? I recovered almost immediately though and with clenched fists I entered quickly in the room.

I heard Louis murmur an ironic "Of course Harry, come in, I have no problem at all" as he closed the door behind me.

Suddenly I stopped my progress and turned towards him, starting to yell at him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Well, before you bothered me I was sorting out my things."

"But why here? This is not your room!"

"Of course it is, an old friend of mine did me the favour of exchanging it."

"But why?"

"Because I'm tired of sharing a room, I want my own space and, as you know, I get what I want."

"It's because of that stupid..." I couldn't even pronounce that word "Is it because of what happened that night? Because it meant absolutely nothing!" False. Very false.

To me it had meant everything, but if it would get him back to me, I would've lied. I would have done anything for him, even denying myself. I saw a spark pass through his eyes, but I didn't know how to interpret it. He took a decisive step towards me, so that we were almost touching, only an inch apart. He stared at me with his frozen eyes. He was shorter than me, but still managed to make me feel small.

"It has absolutely NOTHING to do with that evening!" he growled at me "I've already forgotten it and you should do it too! Do you want to know the real reason why I changed rooms? Well, I'll settle you right away! I was simply fed up with you buzzing around me pissing me off!" My eyes widened at those words and I felt my heart break.

"You want to feel great," he continues "you want to be a hero, a tender one missionary who is with the guy that everyone hates, but what you don't understand is that I'm fine and that the only thing you are and will always be for me is a weight on my stomach."

My legs were shaking, I didn't know how much longer they would hold me. He moved away from me slightly, then spoke again.

"You know, sometimes I wish you'd disappear like Daniel, you'd just be doing me a big favour."