𝟓𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

I kept staring at the scoreboard with my exam results.

I had always said that I didn't give a damn about exams and grades, but those results were inconceivable. How was it possible that I had taken all sufficiency? I was pretty sure I hadn't even given some of those exams. Still in disbelief I went to see the results of my friends. First I looked at the sophomores.

I looked for Horan and saw that despite everything he had managed quite well, same thing for Zayn. Another story was Liam who had received excellence in almost every course. I smiled, shaking my head, happy for him.

So I skipped the third year and went directly to the last one. Scrolling through the list, the first one I came across was "Devine". His results were really good, not as good as Liam's, but they were very close. I wondered where he found time to study if he was always with Niall. Perhaps when they were together they studied, actually even the blonde's results were better than I had imagined.

I went back to the list and finally came across "Tomlinson" near the end. At first glance, I thought I had read it wrong. Because it was seriously not possible that Louis had achieved top marks in all subjects. No one else had done it, not even Liam. Louis skipped class and never opened a book, how could this have happened? Or my boyfriend was a genius and always kept it from me or... Or there was definitely something wrong.

I extricated myself from the crowd of people who had also crowded behind me in the hope of being able to see their results.

Once I succeeded in the venture, a little sweaty, I set off along the corridors and after a walk that seemed too long to me due to the suffocating heat that existed, I managed to reach my room. I was hoping to find Louis, but the room was completely empty.

So after taking off the shirt that was suffocating me, I threw myself on the bed and took the remote control and started doing some zapping until I stopped on a program that seemed interesting on Real Time.

After a while I finally heard the door open. It was Louis who entered in a sleeveless and low-cut tank top that left very little to the imagination and very tight black trousers, followed by a fan. I jumped up at that vision.

"Oh my God Lou..." I couldn't stop looking at him with adoring eyes.

"Where did you get that fan?" I couldn't take my eyes off that object and he glared at me for it.

"Thanks, that's just the welcome you expect from your boyfriend, to be totally ignored in favour of an inanimate object. Thank you so much Haz" His acid tone made me feel guilty, but really, I couldn't help but stare at the fan. I looked like a hermit in the desert who saw water after days.

"Anyway, I got it from the library," he added. I finally looked up at him.

"What does it mean from the library!" I raised my voice unconsciously in surprise "How did you get it from the library?"

"I was just hot and I remembered there was a fan in the library, so I went over there and unplugged it and grabbed it. People and the librarian glared at me, I glared at them back, then they went back to looking at their stupid books and were silent as I walked away" he placed the fan next to our bed, obviously on his side and plugged it in.

"But Lou, you can't go around stealing fans from the school," I told him, even though I was actually holding back my laughter imagining the scene.

"Come on Curly, it's my last day here, let me have some fun" he too took off his tank top to stay cooler and now that the fan was on and the heat wasn't killing me anymore, all my attention was caught by him "By the way where were you?"

"I went to see my grades and they were a little weird. Have you seen yours?" all his excellent results came back to me and my suspicions resurfaced.

"No, I don't need to," he simply said as he lay down and rested his head on my chest. His hair kept me warm, but I didn't complain. For Louis it was worth suffering a little.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐚 𝟐𝟓𝟖 [𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧] 🎉