𝟑𝟕. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬

The alarm went off and I was never happier to hear it.

I hadn't slept a wink that night and it wasn't hard to imagine why. Louis' breath hadn't left my neck all night, but that wasn't what kept me from falling asleep. The presence of his completely naked body adhering to mine covered only by boxers had caused me quite a few problems, several times I had been on the verge of getting up and leaving, because the tension was too much, moreover Louis had the habit of moving in his sleep. Unfortunately for me, however, he did not roll away from me, but rather, if possible, he had moved even closer to me. The only thing that kept me from fleeing was my pride. Leaving would have meant letting him win and I would have preferred to spend another thousand sleepless nights rather than do it.

I reached out and turned off my cell phone alarm. Of course the alarm clock was mine, but in the end it woke Louis too. I think that if I hadn't put it on, he wouldn't have bothered, since the lessons for him were only optional. Another reason to hate him, if I had a lot of absences, the principal threatened to call my parents, as if I was 13, while he could miss all the hours he wanted without anyone telling him anything, just because he was Louis Tomlinson.

I hated him, I hated him!

And right now I hated him even more, because he didn't move away from me to get up and I didn't know how to ask him without showing my embarrassment. I waited a few more minutes, then decided that if I wanted to eat something it was better to speak to him to make him move his ass and make him move, or rather, make his cock move by me.

"Emmm... Louis" unfortunately my voice didn't come out as strong as I wanted.

"What the fuck do you want Styles?" he answered me evidently annoyed and without even the slightest hint of wanting to move. I was tempted to answer 'yours' but I would never have admitted it even to myself, perhaps even frightened by the idea that he might have satisfied me.

"I want you to piss off since I'd like to get up," I replied with an annoyed tone.

"More than anything I should get away from your ass, but I don't know if I'll do it, I'm pretty good with it" I blushed and thanked God that I was turning my back on him and therefore he couldn't see me.

"Tomlinson is not the time to joke, it will seem strange, but I have an obligation to attend those fucking classes" I grabbed his arm and finally pulled it off my chest. To my surprise he didn't resist much, but only then did I realise that his hands hadn't left me, they had just moved to grab my hips, which immobilised me.

I didn't understand his intentions until he started giving light thrusts against the fabric of my boxers. My head couldn't really get what he was doing. Rubbing was added to his thrusts and my body automatically complied with him. So I too began to go against his thrusts while his hands on my hips guided the movements. I felt his erection harden more and more, but only when I started to get excited too I realised what we were really doing. We were simulating a fucking sex act in clothes, if my boxers could be called clothes. But then what was I a stupid twelve year old who gets turned on by a couple of rubs? I was really hitting rock bottom.

I didn't know what to be more pissed about than myself simulating the bottom or the fact that I was enjoying it. If he thought it would go like this in reality too, he was very wrong and it was better to let him understand it right away. It was for this that with a sudden jerk I grabbed his wrists still positioned on my hips, I made him roll onto his back and straddled him. As our erections collided, a moan escaped both of us. I began to move on top of him, dominating him completely.

I could read in his eyes the battle between the pleasure I was giving him and the nervousness of not being in control of the situation. When we were both close enough to the edge I leaned towards him. I don't know what he thought I was going to do, he probably thought I was going to kiss him because I saw him close his eyes and tilt his head slightly, but as inviting as that invitation was, I just reached into his ear and whispered, "I know what are you doing and you don't even have to think about it".