𝟐𝟓. 𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲!

"What? You know about Niall?"

"I...I'm not sure," stammered Louis. "Well tell me what you know? What are you waiting for?"

"I really hope I'm wrong Harry, I really hope so, but I think Nick might have something to do with this." I instantly stiffened at those words.

"Why am I not surprised?"

"I'm sorry, maybe I should have told you sooner, the thing is, I wasn't interested"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Dunno, honestly I didn't give a damn about what happened to Niall" saying this he shrugged.

"Nice thank you for someone trying to get to know you despite being terrified of you!"

"Nobody asked him!" I rolled my eyes. He just didn't understand the kindness concept!

"Whatever, anyway you still haven't told me how you know"

"Ok. Basically I was out for a walk with Josh, I came back and found Nick in the room. I of course ignored him completely and set about doing my own thing. He immediately started to interrogate me...

"Have you been with Harry?" I looked at him indifferently

"Are you interested?"

"If I asked you obviously I'm interested," he retorted harshly.

"My world doesn't revolve around Harry, Nick and neither should yours." He came over and grabbed me by the shirt. I continued to look at him with indifference.

"Tell me! Tell me you were with Harry!"

"If you want to hear it I'll tell you, but I don't see how it could help you. If you want I can also tell you that you have good hair if that makes you feel better"

"Shit Lou, are you completely crazy?"

"Oh shut up Harry and let me tell you!"

"What do you have against my hair?"

"Nothing, I just wonder if you've ever washed them. Then you wonder why Harry prefers to be with me"

"LOUIS!"

"Shut up Harry, let me finish"

"How dare you? You don't want to mess with me, Tomlinson!"

At that statement I laughed loudly.

"You're joking right? Do you know who you're talking to? Have you ever wondered why the whole school is afraid of me? I'd ask before formulating certain sentences. You don't know what I'm capable of" I pronounced the words in a tone between sarcastic and menacing and I could swear I saw a shiver run down his spine. It was better that way, it was better if he knew who was in charge of this school. I had always been above others, first with my jerk, with my joking and entertaining people I had gained fame and respect from all, then with fear, a different but equally effective method. After the Daniel thing there was no chance of me remaining popular unless I scared them more than they already were. As they say in Gossip Girl: 'You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you'. The producers of that show are fucking geniuses. So far I hadn't met anyone who wanted to go against me. It could almost be funny, but one thing is for sure, I won't let him take my place in the school and especially I won't let him take my Harry. He could forget it. If anyone was going to get to the bottom, it sure as hell wouldn't have been me.

"I don't care what you're capable of" he mimed quotes with his hands "It only took me a few words to get rid of Niall, it won't take much longer to get rid of another beggar. I'm not afraid of you" I yanked, finally freeing my shirt from Nick's grip.