𝟏𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

"Harry, wake up."

"5 more minutes mom!"

I heard laughter, crystal clear and beautiful laughter. At that moment I realised it wasn't my mother who had called me.

"Come on, wake up, we have to go back to school curly!"

"Look, Lou won't convince me like this, in fact now I'm less willing to get up than before." I opened one eye, just so I could see him.

"Then I'll go back to school alone and you'll walk back, since you don't have a car!"

"Or you could go back to bed with me and go to school together later," I said hopefully.

He approached the bed and for a moment I thought he would listen to me. Then suddenly he pulled the covers off me and the cold engulfed me completely and I instinctively curled up into a fetal position in hopes of fighting it.

"Come on, move." I grumbled and got out of bed with the speed worthy of a pregnant snail.

I went to my backpack, grabbed some clothes and started undressing halfheartedly. Still half asleep, I found myself in only my boxers and realised that Louis was watching me and not taking his eyes off me.

I'd always had a great relationship with my body, but seeing Louis staring at me like that embarrassed me.

"What?" I asked, blushing.

I've been blushing too often lately and I knew I probably would continue to. Every time he hugged me, touched me or simply his eyes met mine I couldn't help it and looking at him I couldn't help but understand why.

"Nothing, you're handsome" he replied nonchalantly.

I swallowed and dressed as quickly as I could trying to hide my blush, which was triple what it was before. He shouldn't have said that sentence; had put a little hope in my heart. My head knew perfectly well that it didn't mean anything, but nevertheless I knew that a glimmer had opened and that it would have hurt terribly when she realised that he would've never felt what I felt. What was it that I was feeling then? That I had a crush on him I think was clear, but what I didn't understand was how serious it was. The thing was, I'd never experienced anything like it. I'd had more girlfriends than I could remember but I'd never had these feelings, it was always just sex for me. Louis had completely upset all my patterns.

"Ok I'm ready, let's go!"

"It was time!" he said smiling. How is it that his smile could melt me?

"Louis, can I hug you?" I immediately regretted that senseless request that had come out of my mouth. Shit, who knows what he thought! He shouldn't have known I liked him and I'm an idiot!

I saw him shake his head.

"I don't know what you think, but I don't hug people. Only my sisters. And Josh sometimes." Having said that, he left the room.

Here, I had managed to make him leave again. What was I thinking? That just because he'd taken me to the city for a couple of days with him, I'd gotten to Josh's level? I would never have been able to compete with him and after all it was right, they had known each other for a longer time and he had stayed by his side when everyone had turned against him. But I was... jealous, that's it. Jealous of Josh because he could do whatever he wanted with Louis and I couldn't. Well... At least now I found out he had sisters. I took a deep breath and left the hostel too, Louis was already waiting for me in the car. I was a little afraid of his reaction, but throughout the car ride he was chatting with me happily, not unlike usual. I discovered another of Lou's many qualities. He sang beautifully. He had a wonderful voice, thin and delicate, just listening to it moves you. We sang a few of the songs they played on the radio to pass the time, but in reality most of the time I just kept quiet to listen to him.