𝟑𝟏. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲?

After the Economics lesson I had to run to my room because that morning, hoping that it would start to get hot in March, I had left my sweatshirt in the room. Bottom line: I've been freezing for four hours and there hasn't even been a fucking professor who has sent me to retrieve a fucking sweatshirt.

Obviously I couldn't even go between lessons because the teachers insisted that I had been 'too late and had too many absences' and 'if I continued like this they would have called my parents'. What a fucking school was that? I was in college, not elementary school. They couldn't call my parents everything I did! So I had to pick it up now, with the conclusion that surely there will be an endless line in the cafeteria when I get there.

As I entered, I bumped into Louis as he was about to leave. Obviously he had skipped all the lessons without making any problems. The professors didn't say anything to him, probably because even they were scared of him.

"Hey Lou, if you wait for me, I'll get a sweatshirt and then we'll go together in the canteen" I took the first sweatshirt I found, namely the one on the sofa.

"Emm... ok" I saw him a bit hesitant in answering "but today, I'm with Josh. Sorry curly, but it's been a while since we spoke seriously. I miss him," he added with a shrug.

I was envious of how he talked about Josh, his tone was so sweet and he wasn't ashamed, he didn't hide all the affection he felt for him. He seemed to want to show that he is proud to be his friend. I wondered if he would ever talk about me like that, maybe to Josh.

"I understand" I replied sighing "I too would like to spend a bit of time with my best friend but you know how it is"

I really missed Niall so much, I missed his cheerfulness, his light-heartedness, his sleazy jokes, almost worse than mine, seeing his cheeks blush when he started laughing or his eyes sparkle when they saw something he liked. But above all I missed his advices and his hugs. This thing about not being able to tell him anything about me and Louis was suffocating me, but I knew I couldn't tell anyone else. Not that I didn't trust Liam, but I felt the first one who needed to know was Niall and if I couldn't tell him, well then I wasn't going to tell anyone.

"Sorry, curly, I'd really like to hear you complain" he said ironically "but it's really late and they're closing the cafeteria soon. I don't know about you, but I want to eat"

"Ok ok I'm moving!" I exclaimed as his hand on my back gave me a push out.

As soon as we were outside he started to stare at me. "Hey that's my sweatshirt!"

I started laughing "Oh yes?" I said playing dumb "That's why it fits me so small!"

"Shut up Harry" he narrowed his eyes slightly in irritation "I'm perfectly average, you're the one who's a giant!"

I chuckled and leaned slightly to reach his ear. "Come on Lou, you know the truth too, you're a little midget" he looked at me badly. "Maybe we can find a solution" I continued "I bet you would look great in a pair of heels"

He pushes me away from his body "Fuck you!" he started yelling "I might be a fagot, but I don't reach certain levels!" I inevitably laughed.

"Uh so you want to let the whole school know? I thought traumatising the waitress was enough"

He started marching towards the cafeteria trying to lose me, but having my legs longer than his I joined him in a rush.

"Lou" I called him, but he didn't stop. "Lou" I tried again, but his stubbornness pushed him further and further "Come on, Lou please!" I grabbed him by the shoulders, making him stop.

He remained motionless under my grip, but he didn't speak to me, much less he spoke to me. I hugged him from behind, wrapping his hips with my arms. Then I rested my chin on his shoulder.