𝟐𝟐. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"So Harry? Is there anything you need to tell me?"

I was in Niall's room and he had been pressing me for at least fifteen minutes to find out what Louis had told me.

"Actually no, I feel like I've already said enough Ni"

"Enough? You told me absolutely nothing! You only told me that he used very convincing arguments!"

"And indeed it is so"

"Come on Haz, if he convinced you as well as you say, he must have given you a speech of at least two hours and you can't even say a sentence to me?"

"He actually said like nine words to me and one of them was a bad word." I saw Niall roll his big blue eyes.

"WHAT? And you understood in nine words minus one that he was jealous of Nick and that he might be gay?"

"Yeah..." Niall kept staring at me with his arms crossed with a raised eyebrow. If I hadn't known he was probably going to be pissed off a lot, I would have laughed. It was so funny!

"Come on Harry!" he snapped at one point, tired of my silence "Do I have to pull things out with a grain of salt? There's no Zayn, nor Liam, nor anyone else!"

"I know but..."

"No buts Harry! I thought we'd tell each other everything! I've even told you about the time I kissed my cousin!"

No! He couldn't put on a puppy face at the same time as those words! I pursed my lips and lowered my eyes trying in vain to resist, but inevitably those eyes drew me back to them like magnets.

God, I'm seriously turning gay then!

"Okay Horan, this time you won"

He clapped his hands and cheered happily as a child as he repeated "Tell, tell!"

I shook my head smiling. He was so childish and innocent at times, but that was the best of Niall.

"Hmm...he basically overheard a speech Nick had made to me, about me being his. Well I don't think he took it very well as he threw me in a closet and told me I wasn't Nick's, but his. Louis's I mean..." I saw Niall staring at me with wide eyes and mouth, visibly incredulous.

"And then he kissed me"

"He...WHAT?" I swear I've never seen Niall so upset in my life. He began pacing nervously up and down the room.

"Well... I told you the arguments were pretty convincing"

After a little more time of Niall pacing the room in silence, he seemed to calm down, ran a hand through his hair, sighed and sat back down on the bed.

"And you kissed back?"

"No Niall!" I said in a sarcastic way "The boy I like kisses me and I push him away telling him he sucks!" I rolled my eyes "and now what are you smiling about?"

"Nothing, it's just that you're cute when you say 'the boy I like'" I inevitably blushed at those words.

"Anyway..." Niall continued "it's already the second time you've kissed, isn't it? It must mean something!"

"Emm... Actually it's the third" poor Niall, he was visibly more shocking every passing minute.

"Let me understand, the first was that time in town, right?"

"Yeah, but it was just a peck there anyway," I nodded.

"The third is the one in the closet... and the second?" I bit my lip undecided.

"The second was before the Christmas break, he was upset about something that had happened to him, so I... I don't know to console him, I kissed him"

"Not a peck?"