𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

Lou and I spent the morning in a café having breakfast. Nothing special, but it was nice to hang out like we were really friends. And maybe we really were, despite Louis kept denying it.

"Hey, there's a park nearby, do you want to play football?" I smiled, enthusiastic about that proposal.

"Of course! I love football!"

"Don't get any illusions curly, I win anyway!"

And indeed it went like this; he had totally beaten me, partly because he was a lot better than me, partly because he distracted me. Sweaty Louis was, if possible, even more beautiful.

NO HARRY! We said stop these thoughts, remember? So STOP! Great, now I'm also talking alone...

"Okay Lou, you win!" By now I had lost count of how long we had been playing.

"Won? I destroyed you, curly!"

"Yes yes, as you wish!"

Louis grabbed a nearby bottle of water and poured it over his head. I imitated him right away, mostly to try to wake up from the thoughts that vision was causing me. Well it didn't help much, as much as I tried I couldn't take my eyes off the droplets sliding down his face or from his, now wet, shirt which stuck perfectly to his body highlighting his abs.

STOP HARRY! YOU MUST STOP IT! DID YOU UNDERSTAND? Think of Megan Fox... think of Megan Fox...

For a moment it was better until her hair shortened, becoming a lighter brown and her body transformed into a masculine one. Ok Harry, I understand what your problem is... You are going crazy. Yes, that's right, that hell of school is driving you crazy and now you don't understand anything anymore.

"Louis, I think I'm going crazy. Do you think I should lock myself in a hospital?" I asked as I sat down on the grass.

I heard him laugh and join me on the lawn as he dried his hair with a towel. God he was beautiful!

"Why do you think you're going crazy, Hazza?"

"I...um...well...here..." I stammered as I started to become all red in the face. And now what would I come up with?

Luckily I was interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I saw it was a call. By Zayn. Ok, maybe I spoke too soon. I took a deep breath and answered:

"Yeah?" I felt my voice shaking.

"Hi Harry, are you having a good time in the city with your little friend Louis? Yesterday when Liam told me you were with him I hoped until the last minute that he was joking and that you were ill, but as far as I understand you are fine. .."

I shut up, unable to answer. His voice was almost threatening, it scared me. He was angry, a lot.

"Hey Cuppy, are you okay? Who's on the phone?" I probably had to have a strange face because Louis looked really worried. I tried to smile and shake my head, to signal that everything was fine.

"Oh how sweet, do you also have nicknames now?" I still didn't answer him, I was paralysed.

"What is it, Louis got your tongue? Anyway, no problem, we'll have time to talk about it when you get back to school." Then, almost in a whisper that I didn't even know if it was for me to hear, he added "If you go back to school..." Having said this, he hung up.

I threw the cell phone into the grass.

"Harry? What happened?" He asked me as he collected and handed me my mobile.

"It's fucked up Lou! Everything's fucked up! Zayn's going to kill me!" I stood up and I started walking.

"Why would Zayn kill you?"