𝟑𝟗. 𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"Josh I'm serious, if you don't tell me what's going on right away I swear I'll kick you!" snapped Louis obviously angry, but I couldn't blame him, after all I was too.

"Niall you said it would be just the two of us and that Louis would spend the night with Josh!" I yelled at my best friend, who was now rubbing the back of his head.

"In fact, Louis is with Josh and I never said it would be just the two of us" he replied slightly embarrassed, perhaps even a little intimidated by the tone of my voice.

"That's why you didn't want Zayn to come!" I realised at that moment.

"Well..." he started, but "Enough guys" Josh intervened "You two were planning to watch a movie, us two as well, what's the problem if we all watch it together?"

"My problem is him," growled Louis looking at me.

"Know that the thing is mutual." We stood looking at each other while Niall slapped his forehead and sighed.

"You're here anyway, you couldn't put away your false grudge and enjoy the movie?" Josh tried to convince us resignedly.

"Hey, our grudge is not false at all! We really hate each other" I said, convinced.

"Yes, you hate each other, that's why you go on vacation together" Niall said ironically. Nothing stopped him from getting a glare from me.

"Yeah pretending to be" Josh mimed the quotation marks to the word pretending "also boyfriends"

"What? Haz you didn't tell me that! What is this?" Obviously I wanted to gloss over that part of the story, but apparently that was no longer possible. This time the glare came to Josh, but it wasn't him I blamed.

"Thank you so much Louis!" In fact, I said turning towards my roommate.

"What the fuck do you want? What did I do?" he immediately retorted and the fact is that he was also quite right. Quite.

"You exist" I muttered "And then go tell everything we do"

"Look who's talking! One time I went to the cafeteria and I found Josh asking me 'but listen... What is it like to give a blow job? Isn't it impressive?' And guess what? I never told him I'd tried, I'd only told him about the ones you did to me!" I blushed at his words and at the ease with which he spoke of those subjects, but shortly after I saw his cheeks turn red too, probably remembering the presence of the other two in the room.

"Yes, emmm... How about watching the movie?" Niall intervened "Anyway now you're here and you do like we say. While you were arguing Josh hid the key, so you're trapped here" he raised his arm and his accomplice gave him a high-five, evidently proud of their ingenious plan. That just made my eyes roll, and from what I could tell Louis had done the same.

I saw that Josh was lying on the side closest to the window and trying to steal popcorn from Niall who was sitting next to him. I turned resignedly to Louis who snorted and motioned for me to precede him. I sat down next to Niall and then Tomlinson sat next to me. My first thought was that on two beds badly pushed together, four were decidedly cramped, the second was that I wouldn't be able to eat the popcorn. I saw the effort Josh was making to snatch a couple from the bowl that Niall jealously guarded and I also lost the desire.

"Yes, can we at least know what film we are about to see?" Louis asked, annoyed by the situation.

"I have no idea, Niall picked it and at this point I suspect Josh too" I answered and the faces of those two lit up at the question.

"San Valentine's day" they exclaimed in unison.

"I hope you're joking!" I was shocked, they couldn't have seriously chosen that senseless and disgustingly romantic film. What, did they expect Louis and I to kiss in the romantic scenes? "Besides, Valentine's Day is long gone, Easter holidays are coming soon!" Niall shrugged disinterestedly.