𝟎𝟔. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬...

One would think that after Lou and I hugged things had improved. The truth? I don't know either because since that evening I kept avoiding him, I never went to my room except to sleep, I was in the cafeteria as little as possible and I don't think I've ever spent so much time in the school classrooms before.

The fact is that I was embarrassed, I had shown Louis a part of me that I had never shown anyone, I was not the type to show my feelings. I'd already done it with Niall, which wasn't good, that place was changing me. I'd always had a lot of friends, but our relationship was limited to making fun of teachers, getting drunk, going to parties and having fun. And if with Niall it had already been a lot, with Louis it had been decidedly too much. I had looked scared and vulnerable in front of him, but the worst part is that I liked it.

I had liked being in his arms, I had liked feeling his arms moving up and down my back, I had liked feeling his head on my shoulder, I had liked when he held me closer than we already were and I hated Zayn when he knocked on the door and screwed it up. I really liked it and that wasn't good at all, so when Liam, Niall and Zayn asked me if I wanted to go with them to the city that weekend I agreed, even though I didn't want to.

Now I was in my room and I was finishing preparing my backpack with things. I was late, I knew it, but I'd wanted to get into my room as late as possible, thank goodness Louis wasn't there. Maybe I spoke too fast, just then the blue-eyed devil walked in. He froze for a moment when he saw me, then shrugged, grabbed a bag near his bed and the jacket and started to go out.

"Hey wait, where are you going?"

"Going to town with Josh," he replied simply and started again to walk out, but my voice stopped him for the second time.

"But I'm going!"

"Oh really? Well don't worry I'll stay away from you."

This time he really went out slamming the door.

Why had I almost thought I saw a spark of sadness in his eyes? And why did it seem to me that his voice had broken on the last word? But above all, why did Josh's words keep ringing in my head? 'Stay close to him...stay close to him...stay close to him...'

"Hey Harry, are you ready?" Liam had walked into the room and seemed a little concerned to see me dazed so I hurried to fake a smile.

"Yes sure, let's go!"

The car trip went quite well, the boys and I sang all the songs that were playing on the radio and for a while I was able to forget about everything.

The city that everyone was talking about was actually very small, which made it more likely to see Louis, but it was still better than stupid college. We parked in front of the only hostel there was and split up, Liam and Niall sleeping together while I would have slept with Zayn. In the afternoon we strolled around the shops and we got some fresh air.

"Tonight we all go to a bar to get drunk!" Niall yelled over-confident.

"Niall...do I need to remind you what happened last time?" he admonished him.

The blond mumbled something incomprehensible with annoyance, that it made me laugh.

"Come on don't worry Irish, I'll come drink with you!"

That night we went to the bar which was also a club, in the end Zayn and Liam decided to come too.

I immediately made my way to the counter and started gulping down a few drinks. The music was already loud. I looked around. I recognized some guys from the campus who, like us, had come there to have fun and some already drunk girls who were probably waiting for us. I smiled. Bitches, that was just what I needed to forget about everything, plus it was way too long since I last touched a girl. I downed a couple more drinks before hitting the floor and starting to dance. It hadn't even been ten minutes and I already had five girls dancing around me. As I absentmindedly wondered why I hadn't taken a single room, I saw him. It was Louis, I was sure of it. He was laughing and joking with a blonde girl and after a few minutes he kissed her. I stopped suddenly, I couldn't move a muscle anymore, while my eyes kept staring at that scene. The girls continued to rub against me, perhaps in the vain hope of redeeming me. Instead, it was Liam who woke me up.