𝟑𝟓. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

I had slept badly, really badly that night. Not knowing where Louis was or what he was doing was killing me. And the more I forced myself not to think about it, the more I thought about it and hated myself for it. I shouldn't have cared what he was doing, he was nothing to me anymore, he was worth less than zero, in fact, he was worth less than Nick.

I didn't give a damn what reaction he might have had to my message, no, in fact I wasn't looking at my phone every two seconds. Okay, maybe I was, but I was going to deny it till I died.

I would also deny the fact that I was walking around hoping to see him after Niall told me Josh told him they were coming to town too. God, since when did I have to go all the way to find out about Louis? Besides, I must've just ignored Louis.

Yeah, that's why I'd go somewhere he would never go.

I don't know how I found myself in a small supermarket. I decided to take the opportunity to stock up on biscuits and other various crap that I could have eaten in my room.

Luckily the bag I had brought for the night was almost all free, otherwise I really don't know how I would have carried all the stuff I had put in the basket on the bus. There really was everything from chocolates to chips to mozzarella. Why the hell did I get mozzarella? Ok we had a refrigerator in the room though... And then what could I do with a jar of honey? Did I eat it with a spoon? Probably knowing me, yes, when I was bored I ate everything and lately I often was. I would have become a barrel for sure. When I turned the shelf I found a familiar face in front of me and I grimaced.

"Hey Harry! How are you?" the boy in front of me said with a smile that I found irritating.

"Fine thanks and you Stan?" brought his hand to scratch the back of his neck.

"Yes, all alright" Suddenly a detail came to my mind and I started to look at him wrong. "You know I'm mad at you right?" His eyes widened as he evidently didn't expect that statement.

"Why, what did I do?" he asked me slightly scared.

"You gave my number to Nick!" He seemed to calm down for a moment and I didn't understand why.

"Ah that, I actually thought you guys were friends and that it wasn't a problem," he shrugged disinterestedly.

"No, he's not my friend at all! I hate him!" He looked at me strangely.

"Weird, he talks about you as if you were great friends" I glared at him, but he started laughing "And then honestly, he scares me much more than you. Can you believe that yesterday for some absurd reason he dragged me with him in some remote fucking bar on the edge of town to spy on what Tomlinson was doing?"

"What?" This time it was I who was blown away.

"Yeah, he said that, verbatim, it would have been suspicious if he went there alone, so he brought me too"

"Sorry, were you there the whole time spying on Louis? And what did he do that was so interesting?" I kept telling myself I was asking because I distrusted Nick, not because I was desperate enough to ask Stan about him.

"Nothing! That's the thing, he and Josh were talking normally at first, then I don't know why at some point Tomlinson started getting drunk. We stood in that bar watching him down one glass after another until at three in the morning Josh had to literally drag him to the Motel, at that point we left too" he explained, but something was not right.

"And was Nick the whole time with you?" I asked him.

"Yes, we also played a game of billiards" he replied with a strange face because of my question.

"And this bar you were in... It wasn't The Sun was it?" I insisted.

"No, it's actually quite far from there," he confirmed.