𝟎𝟗. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐲

I opened my eyes and a voice greeted me.

"Good morning Hazza."

I pulled myself up on my elbows and through still sleepy eyes I saw Louis sitting in the armchair, while he was turning some keys on his forefinger. It was quite disturbing as a scene, but I tried not to notice.

"Good morning Lou, what are you doing?"

"Nothing much and you?" The question confused me a little.

"Um... Nothing, I just woke up."

"And what are you going to do today?" His tone was still weird and then he still hadn't looked at me, he kept staring at the keys he was turning on his finger.

"Oh... Um.. Umm... I think I... I think I'll go to breakfast then class, then lunch, more class, I'll be with Niall or Zayn or Liam or maybe all three of them in the afternoon, I still have to see, and then..."

"Come with me to the city," he interrupted me.

"What?" For the first time that morning, he looked me in the eyes and stopped the keys in his hand.

"Come with me to the city," he repeated confidently.

"But Lou, we can't go out without the principal's permission and he will never give it to us!"

"Oh, but we have the principal's permission! Do you remember that time we had a little fling in his office? Well I got some signed permission slips." Saying this he took a pack out of his pocket and waved them for me to see.

"But they'll notice we're missing! Besides, it's not suspicious to go out in two?"

"Oh the security guys only watch if you have signed permission, they don't ask questions. The professors couldn't care less where we are and the principal will never notice two absent students. So, are you with Styles?"

"Why don't you ask Josh?"

"Because he's a good student and would never skip school on that way, I've already tried to convince him, but nothing! But you..." he paused, looking me up and down. It'll seem absurd but it had even more effect since I was still lying down.

"But maybe I misjudged you curly."

"I'm coming."

"What?"

"I said I'm coming. Do you think I want to stay stuck here?" Said this, I jumped out of bed to prove to him the veracity of my words.

"Perfect Styles, then we leave in an hour. We will have a couple of days just for the two of us. Who knows what will happen, maybe we could... Get to know each other better." Having said that, he went to the bathroom. As soon as he closed the door I felt a shiver run down my spine. He had said those words in a tone that gave me the creeps yet at that moment the thing that prevailed was a sense of excitement. Maybe that's why I smiled before starting to prepare my things.

For the whole trip, Louis and I didn't say a word. The security, as he had expected, hadn't given us any problems. I was terribly embarrassed by that silence, but I was probably the only one who felt this way since Louis seemed perfectly calm. Thank goodness we had arrived, in fact Lou was parking near the hostel. I don't know how much longer I would have held that silence without speaking bullshit.

"I'm going inside to book the room, wait for me here."

He didn't even wait for my answer and rushed inside. He came back after ten minutes, in the meantime I had gotten out of the car and was waiting looking at my phone.

"There were no more rooms with separate beds and I had to take one with the double bed, hope you don't mind."

"No, of course not!" I replied perhaps a little too quickly, in fact Louis looked at me weirdly before shaking his head and telling me: