𝟐𝟒. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

That night Louis did not sleep in the bed next to mine.

No, that night Louis slept in bed with me.

In fact, Louis and I didn't sleep at all that night.

I don't even know exactly how we ended up in that situation, hugging each other in my bed talking about trivial things until dawn. I had also learned more about him and his family. He spoke to me about his sisters and his mother, but never about his father. This raised many questions for me, but I preferred to keep them to myself since I was afraid of breaking that thin bond that had just been created between us.

I too told him about me, my family, my now ex friends at Holmes Chapel, but I wasn't quite sure if he was really listening to me, he kept staring at me with blank eyes and sometimes, when I was in the middle of a sentence, he kissed me, like that, for no reason.

Not that I minded, but often our kisses were very long and so I lost the thread of the conversation. After a particularly beautiful kiss that had made me forget even my name, I stood dazed, staring at all his perfection before he woke me up with a very sweet smile.

"What are you doing? Don't you continue your story?" he asked me.

"Emm... what were we talking about?"

"Ah I have no idea, that was you babbling," his tone showed all his disinterest.

"You didn't listen to a word I said!"

"No," he answered calmly

"You could have told me I bored you rather than let me talk to myself

like an idiot!"

"No, I like watching you talk. You're cute and your tone is relaxing" At those words I blushed violently.

I still didn't realise all this, that we had admitted that we were attracted to each other, that we were here hugging each other and kissing. And I had never felt better.

Being with him was a wonderful feeling that I had never experienced, I had never felt so satisfied even when I had sex with girls. With him it was enough for me to just look into his eyes to feel good, because there was infinity in those eyes, I could have lost myself in them and never been able to get out of them, but basically it wouldn't have been a bad way to pass away, right?

We stayed up until six in the morning. We were woken up abruptly a couple of hours later from my cell phone ringtone.

"Hazza you either throw the fucking thing down the toilet and flush it or I do, the choice is yours!" I hung up the phone.

"Pfff... sorry it was my mother, now she'll call me four more times and then give up, she does this every day" The second call came right at that moment.

"And if you know she's still going to call you so many times, you couldn't, I don't know, maybe... ANSWER?" I hung up again.

"Maybe I don't want to answer her?"

"And why sorry?"

"Because after the Christmas holidays I told my stepfather that I was gay, then I got out of the car without waiting for an answer and leaving him in shock and now I don't want to know what my mother wants to tell me" the third call also came.

Louis smiled strangely, but one of those ambiguous smiles that scared me.

"I thought you weren't gay"

"In fact I'm not, it's a complicated story," I started. He raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Basically my stepfather kept telling me how happy he was that there were no girls in here so I couldn't fuck, so I told him I was gay to make him think I was fucking in spite of everything" the cell phone rang for the fourth time , I was about to attack again but Louis intercepted me and took my phone clicking on the green button.