𝟐𝟔. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

The next day Stan gave me the inevitable summary of what he had done the day before in the city. Obviously I didn't give a damn and I even begged Louis to be my roommate again but he didn't accept with the excuse of: "you have to keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer!" He explained to me that he wanted to continue to stay in Nick's room so that he could check on him in case he decided to attack Liam as well. When I pointed out to him that he didn't give a damn about Liam he replied that it was true but he did care about me.

"Really?" I asked him somewhat surprised.

"Sure, I've found someone I can get rid of my sexual frustrations with, and I want him in top form!" he winked at me and walked away to go back to his room.

I guess I should have expected such a response, but I was still disappointed.

It was obvious that I was just some kind of toy to him. I thought that after last night everything had changed, that he had opened me up to a piece of his heart but of course I was wrong. I sat huffing at Liam and Zayn's table, Niall had obviously already evaporated before my arrival.

"What's up Harry?" Liam immediately asked me worried.

"Let me guess" Zayn interjected "problems with Louis? What's new!"

"No, it's not like I have a problem with him now, it's okay, just... we have a weird relationship. He's weird"

"I'll repeat it until I die" replied the dark-haired "I don't understand why you insist on being his friend or that sort of thing you are"

"But Zay, he..."

"No, really, it's fine. I don't want to know anything," he cut me off quickly, putting his hand in front of me.

"Okay Zaynie sorry"

"Anyway Zayn" Liam interjected "you should learn to accept the fact that it's about Louis, he's a friend of Harry's, you can't pretend he doesn't exist forever!"

"I already can hardly stand the fact that they are friends, do you want anything else?" he growled back at him "If it were up to me Tomlinson wouldn't be even in this school!"

"Zayn!" the brown-haired resumed again.

"Liam, don't worry. I can really understand him, it's not a problem"

"Are you sure Haz?"

"Yes, don't worry! At least if Zayn doesn't talk to me I know why unlike someone else" I looked at them hopefully "Niall didn't say anything to you, right?"

I saw them nod their heads and Liam muttered "I'm sorry Harry"

"Today I'll try to talk to him"

"I don't know if you should" the dark-haired told me "when he wants to talk to you, he'll come by, for now it's better to leave him his space"

"No, I care about him, he's my best friend! I won't let him go like this. Today I'm going to talk to him, end of discussion!"

"In my opinion he's right Zayn, at least he has to try, show him that he lacks"

Zayn looked from me to Liam, then jumped up.

"Do as you like!" he walked off and looked... angry? Maybe it's because Liam and I always side against him lately.

I'll probably have to apologise to him later too. But now my priority was Niall.

I looked everywhere for him and caught a glimpse of him after afternoon lessons in the courtyard talking to a classmate of his, Ashton if I'm not mistaken. I immediately headed towards him, before he could see me and run away.