Chapter 26: Death

4 August 3113 (6th day in arena)

**********************************

I roll onto my stomach, that doesn't help either. My side is next, it comforts slightly before becoming excruciating painful.

No matter what I try, sleep will not come to me, I'm unsure of how I slept last night. I ignore how tired I am and manage to stand up. Damn you Tracker Jackers....

Cursing under my breath, I limp out of the cornuccopia. Cato, is explaining something to Honnu. Marvel is snoring loudly on the other side of camp. Rayna is trying to sleep also.

Where's Glimmer and Peeta? I think to myself. Oh yes, now I remember, Peeta is probably dying in a hole somewhere because of Cato. And Glimmers dead, what is death.

I've always pondered over what it was, when I was 9, I was scarred that if I killed a person in the Hunger Games, I would be destined for hell. Am I?

I mean all I want is to get out of here, and go home with Cato. Am I that evil, that I'm bound to hell? I sure as hell hope not....

''Clo!!!" Cato's yelling awakens me from my trance, I walk over to him, well limp, more like it. I'm still warey about my hallucanations, I need to forget them. Glimmer's dead.

''Morning beautiful'' he says as he kisses my forehead.

''Morning'' I croak out. Cato smiles before handing me a bottle of water.

''Thanks'' I whisper. I drink it gratefully.

''Honnu, this is Clove, my girlfriend'' he states and I smile.

''N-N-Nice to m-meet you'' he stutters.

''You too'' I reply.

''Now'' Cato starts. ''You touch her, your dead, got it?" Cato says sternly. I love this protective side of him, its so cute.

''Y-you said that about e-e-everybody'' Honnu whispers.

''You hurt Clove, I'll kill you more painfully, then I would with the others, got it?'' Cato snarls.

He nods. Cato pulls me away from him and over under the blue shelters Glimmer made. I take off my jacket when I sit down on a crate. Even though I'm under a shade, I'm still pretty warm.

''Sleep last night?" Cato asked. I shake my head no. He sighs. I look at him. His blond hair is still sticking up perfectly. His crystal blue eyes, dance in the sunlight. His jaw bones aren't to high nor to low. Their perfect. He has a slight bump on his nose, its not that big.

He licks his lips, probably to try and give them moisture, they must be dry like mine are. He runs a hand through his tangled hair, then slowly flexs his muscles, not on purpose.

''Like what you see?" He laughs. I roll my eyes. ''So here is todays plan'' he announces.

''Marvel and I will go out hunting, you will stay here with Rayna and Honnu, he will start on those mines, he ad he would have probably done them any way. We wont be long, make sure you eat though, you haven't ate since before the Tracker Jacker incident'' he instructed me.

''Ok, I'll be fine, can Rayna and I come tomorrow, please'' I pleaded. His eyebrows furrow, and then he sighs. ''No Clove'' I stiffen at the name.

Since the games started, its Clo, and Baby Girl when he's being affectionate. Its Clove when he's serious.

''I'll eat and drink a lot today'' I bargined. ''Fine'' he whispers. ''Only if Rayna is up to it'' he states firmly.

I jump up and hug him. ''Thank you'' I smiled.