Chapter 84: What else happened.

Clove's POV

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

19 June 3147 (29 years after previous chapter)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I ended up having nine kids. One of them returned home though.

After having Rhiyadh, all those years ago, it seems like all I've been doing is bringing babies into this world. But I can't complain, Cato's love for kids rubbed off of me.

Caia Lee, was born on the 30th of December 3119. I was twenty-two and Rhiyadh was a year and a half. Nazera was like six. She wasn't a mistake no, but she was an unexpected surprise.

She has a heavy baby, by God she was. She was born with little patches of dirty blonde hair, and big doe, grey eyes. She's the adventurous one.

Much to Cato's delight, a boy named River Veran -after his dad- was born another year and a half later on the 11th of May 3121. This baby, we planned. I got pregnant pretty easily once I started eating all the right foods and stuff like that. I was twenty-three when I gave birth to him.

He looks like me, full on like. Except he has Cato's high cheekbones. He's strikingly handsome if I'm honest. The girls were always after him.

Next came Aaliyea Rose. She was planned aswell like her brother River. She was born the 5th of January 3124, around three years after River when I was twenty-six.

Aaliyea was such a quiet baby, she never cried! She was so well behaved, it was a strange contrast to her older siblings. She has curly, like really curly chocolate brown hair. She has bright blue eyes, like the colour of the sky on a warm Summer's day.

When I was thirty-two, when Aaliyea was six, I unexpectedly fell pregnant again. Cato never talked about having more children until I showed him the results from the doctors.

Things weren't so bad, I was going to have six living kids. But that's normal, people in this day and age have huge families! It's normal.

And then BANG! Guess what, it turned out to be twins! Seven kids... that's a number... They were born with two minutes between them, but Theo Finn was born on the 26th of September 3129 and his sister; Zoella Shai was born two minutes later on the 27th.

They're identical twins, so they both have light brown hair and blue-grey eyes. They're joined at the hip, they still are. They even had their own special language.

They were hard to raise though, having two babies was just a little too stressful. And on top of that, Cato got asked to mentor the Hunger Games tributes that year when the twins were almost one.

Since Nazera was sixteen when they were born, she helped me a lot when Cato was gone. I knew she was going to be an amazing mum.

We told her that she was adopted when she was ten. She told Cato and I that she kind of already knew over the skin colour. We told her all about Calpurnia and how she saved her.

She told us that it was okay and she understands. She told us that she loved us and that there's more to family then blood.

She still calls us Mum and Dad.

As the other kids got older we told them about Nazera and Calpurnia, the Hunger Games and finally Asher.

Not one of them dared to even think about going into the games after they saw what we both went through. They never judged either of us over what we did inside the arena, and I appreciate that so much.