Chapter 2: Meet my crush: Cato Emerson.

Its big, huge actually, massive. 'dear over hear' I spin round to see a women in her mid-forties at least signaling me to come over. She introduces herself as Octavia, the centres sectary. I sign in and start walking down the corridor. I glance in a window to see 13 year old's throwing spears. Cool.

'Ow' I say. I'm pushed to the floor to the ground my a strong force, I look up to see the most handsomest boy i have ever seen. He looks about 16. Sandy blond spiky hair and gorgeous blue-green eyes. I'm blushing. He rushes off and i'm left on the floor, gaping at him. Wow he was.......Amazing. I have never loved a boy, ever. This feeling is strange. No Clove you cant love him, the more people you love, the more weaknesses you have. Fine i have a crush in him. Ugh i don't know what to feel.

'Ms. Rambin, you alright' i notice I'm still on the floor gaping and blushing. 'Oh em yes sorry sir' I reply. 'I'm Flavius the head trainer or principle of the centre, would you follow me to my office where we can talk, but there will be someone else in there so please just sit down and wait.' 'of course sir'

He darts off down the corridor as i try to follow, It takes a while to find it. I sit down and wait.

Then, of course that handsome boy comes in and plops down next to me. Shit. 'hey, you must me the new girl?' he asks. 'Yes I'm also the girl you just knocked down,' i reply defensively. 'yeah sorry bout that, i was late and now I got sent here.' 'uh bad boy aren't you' I reply sarcastically. 'What games you going into?'he asks. '74th games you'? He laughs 'same allies i guess' he asks. 'suppose so.'i reply. shit one of us will die.

'Whats your weapon?' he ask curiously. 'knives, you?' 'swords.'he replies 'Cool'

He sticks out his hand, 'Cato Emerson' 'Clove Rambin' I reply shaking his hand. 'hey why dont you sit with us at lunch, you know me and my friends Clarice and Bristle' 'um alright'

There I am at lunch after my meeting with Flavius, I'm laughing my head off. They are really funny people. Clarice is about 17 she has tanned skin, brown hair and eyes and stands at 5"10. Bristle is 17 with fair skin, black hair and blue eyes and is 6'1, and i think he fancies Clarice. Cato is the tallest: 6'3. while I'm only 5'5. I look like a leprechaun next to em. The bell rings and were off to our next weapon.

Clarice and bristle leave and Cato and I go to knives. 'What do you think of em?' 'they're lovely.' 'hey eh Clove wouldn't you wanna change outta that dress for training.' 'No its OK you'd be amazed with what i can do in a dress' he smirks. Did that come out wrong?

'OK Clove show me what you can do' The trainer Zayn says. Cato is watching me, time to show him what i can do. i spin around and fling two knives to either side of me. another one over my head. I jump up landing on one knee and then fling another one around my left side so it goes it right. I spit the last knife outta my teeth and fling it straight ahead with Little effort. All bulls-eyes. Nice.

I hear clapping so I spin around to see the two of them clapping. 'Clove would you like private training, it would everyday after school and on Saturdays; half ten to five pm Cato would be your trainig partner. 'Em i'd love to but i cant' 'Oh why ever not.' 'I cant afford it' he bursts out laughing. 'it will be free for you you got talent' I run up hug him and whisper thank you in his ear.

Two of us are walking home and I'm pretty sure Cato knows i live in the poorer part of our district. he lives in the rich part. we say goodbye then leave. I must go hunting tomorrow.

I run in home and tell my mother about private training and tell Ronnie about Cato. I then go to bed, hungry.

A/N: ah so she met him and got private training i love this chapter as she never loved a boy and this is all new to her. will try to update soon vote, comment please. next chapter brings um closer together as clove opens up to Cato about her father and family.