Chapter 73: Electric.

Clove's POV

* * * * * * * * *

09 August 3114

* * * * * * * * *

"And you, out of all the people in the world, you are in no place to judge me." I snap at Gloss.

"Well hey, I'm not the hormonal one, am I?" Gloss asks me back and I don't think twice about smacking him across the face.

"Clove!" the two girls scold me.

A gentle fluttering sound catches me attention, a parachute. I reach out to take it when it comes into my reach but Aloe snatches it before I can react.

Gloss suddenly grabs my arms, causing me to feel trapped and enclosed.

"Let go of me!" I hiss at him.

"Hurry Aloe!" Gloss calls to her. I turn my head around, trying my hardest to figure out what's going on.

"I am Gloss!" Aloe warns him.

I struggle desperately to make him release me. He doesn't. I stamp on his foot but he barely acknowledges it.

"Are you sure about this-" Faye begins but Gloss cuts her off.

"Not now Faye!" he says.

"Let me... go!" I spit and do something I've wanted to do since I met him. I raise my knee to power it up and drive it up into his manly area.

He lets go of me and clutches his family jewels. I smile in satisfaction as he groans in pain and falls to the floor.

I turn around to get as far away from him as possible but I bang into Faye. I stumble backwards slightly and then suddenly I feel a pinching sensation in my left arm.

Seconds later it disappears and I spin around to face Aloe. She stands there with a needle in her hand.

I feel something surging through my blood and I automatically feel dizzy.

"Woah.. everything is... purple?" I giggle. I look down at my hands and my bare nails. "My hands are so pretty, what do you think Faye? Oh looks like Gloss isn't going to be having any children any time soon... sorry Aloe girl-"

Faye laughs and I grab her shoulder to steady myself. Why is everything spinning? Why is everything purple- wait, now it's yellow?

Am I drugged?

I am, aren't I?

Yes you idiot, of course you're drugged!

I feel my eyes roll backwards and I feel my whole centre of gravity shift. I stumble backwards for a few seconds and then I can't hold myself up any more.

I collapse onto the floor.

* * * * * * * * *

The sun is setting slightly in the sky when I wake up. My pallet is dry from being left out in the scorching sun for a few hours.

I push myself up, well, I try to anyways. My hands are tied together behind my back. I tug them apart but they're tied to tight.

I can feel the rough edge of the rope cutting into my wrists. I look down at my feet to see that thankfully they're not tied.

I groan grogiily and look around. Aloe and Gloss are in deep conversation over by the shelter. I catch Faye staring at me.

She panics, it's clear on her face. She opens her mouth to call Aloe or Gloss but no words come out. She quietly stands up and walks over to me.