Chapter 50: Taylor Burditt

Clove's POV 

*************** 

21 February 3114 

***************

I'm Clove Sienna Rambin. I'm sixteen years old. I'm a victor of the 74th Annual Hunger Games. I live in the Victors Village with Roni, Izabelle, Kalen and Cato. I had a huge argument with my mother before and after I won the games. She does not live with me. Hayzelle was pregnant, now she is dead. So is Derek, her husband. Cato won the games with me. He was my boyfriend. We live together. We were in love.

I recite in my head. All that's correct, right?

Strangely enough, I can get over Hayzelle and Derek being killed. But the one thing I can't get over?

Is Cato. I spent the last five hours watching everything to do with my Hunger Games. We seemed pretty in love. The way he spoke to me. How he kissed me. How he nurtured me back to health.

You could see it from space!

I feel rather stupid to be honest. I haven't seen Cato since this morning. And what was the one question that was on my mind for the past six hours?

Why did he pick me?

Cato is strikingly handsome. His blonde messy, spiky, bedhair sits firmly on the top of his head. His eye had a twinkle in them. And from what I can remember, he's super tall and muscular. And has very high cheek bones.

But why would he pick me?

Scrawny, lifeless, short, ugly, just plain avoid-her, flat chested me.

Does he expect me to run out into his arms and kiss him? Does he still think I'm head-over-heels for him? Does he still think we're together?

No! To all of the above! There is no way in hell that I will date him, I don't even know him! Who is he?

He will more then likely be heartbroken, at least. But, before I can even say, "it's over!", I need to know what he's thinking. Does he already know that it's over?

I sure hope so. Make my life much easier.

Roni, Kalen and Izabelle have literally just left. They showed me some pictures of people. People that I should automatically know.

Enobaria, Corden, Leven, Brutus, Clarisse, Bristle, Chase. I remembered her though. I apparently should know them, I should also know Annie and Finnick, Carlee Emerson and her husband Lyme.

It's all gibberish to me to be honest.

I'm legitlly so confused. I have no clue what hospital I'm in. I have no clue where I live. I have no clue why Derek and Hayzelle have been murdered. I have no clue what that "major" argument with me and my mother was about. I have no clue why I think I'm fourteen. I have no clue why I was in a coma for a day. I have no clue why I don't know (Or supposedly forgotten) so many people. I have no clue why I have a boyfriend. I have no clue that I was in the games. I have no clue why two people one.

I have no clue who I am.

And I have no clue as to why I asked myself all thay.

I feel a single tear drip down my cheek. Lord help me. That tear is followed by another, and another, until I'm full on crying. Tears flooding out of my eyes, like a waterfall. Why am I crying?

I want to go home! I don't know where home is?

I'm so confused!

Why can't I remember anything that happened in the past two years?