Chapter 44: Drunk.

Warning: foul language.

Warning: sexual content. (There is not much as it is just light foreplay, but if you wish to skip it, I'll do a ~ sign so you know where it begins and ends.)

**************

CLOVE'S POV

**************

13 October 3113

**************

And like that, I was gone. I charged to Madge's house, steam flowing out of my ears. Madge hit Roni, my little sister? Uh uh, no way in hell am I letting this slide!

I could hear Cato's heavy footsteps behind me. I could also hear Roni yelling my name. But that just motivated me more.

I ran into the garden and up to the door. I pounded my fist against the hard wooden door. Cato ran into the garden and shoke my shoulder hard.

"Clo! You need to calm down!" Cato exclaimed. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and kicked the door angrily.

"Open up you fucking bitch!" I yell. After one more pound of my fist, Madge opens the door, just a crack. But enough for me to push it open.

I charge at her just as I hear Roni walking into the garden. Panting, breathless, exhausted.

I slam her into the wall, blocking her throat with my fist.

"Is that the way you wanna play, huh? Can't hit me no more so you hit Roni. Have you hit Kalen yet? Hmm?" I sneer into her shocked face.

I reach to my jeans and then grab my knife out of my pocket and press it against her throat. She gulps.

"Clove no!" Roni yells, begging me to stop. I press the knife hard enough to draw blood. I hear Hayzelle yell at Izabelle to stay back and grab Kalen.

"Kids! Grab your stuff, your not staying here anymore." I yell. I hear Cato mutter a few words to Roni.

I hear a storm of footsteps run upstairs.

"There staying here! " Madge yells.

"No! They're not staying here if their life is in danger. And it is!" I snarl. Izabelle runs down the stairs and runs to Hayzelle in fear.

"You can't take them away from me! They can't leave until they're over sixteen! " she laughs. I push her further up the wall.

"Really? " I question, almost laughing myself. "'Cause I'm going to visit Mason in tbe morning. Would you like to join me? " I laugh.

"And I'll be with her." Hayzelle declares.

Madge gives her an incredulous look. "I wouldn't have, but then I found out that you hit Roni."

"Oh so this is how it's going to be. Clove and Cato step into play heros. Pretend like they care, when they really don't. All they care about is shagging each other till they can't anymore. Makimg little ugly Cato and Clove's. And then they'll grow up to be sluts just like their parents. I don't know why your with her Cato. She's been with half of the district at this stave. Always pretending to be training, but she was really just messing about with other man whores. State of her. Manky, slutty, ol' Clove. She-"

"That is enough! " Cato yells. "How fucking dare you talk about her like that. Hypocrite. I've seen you around with men lately. You are the fucking slut."

"Your not denying it either. Are ya?"

Punch. Yes, I punched her. Didn't even think about it. Bam. Regret it? Nope. My fist slams against her sunken skon. She howls in pain and whimpers slightly.