Chapter 46: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

**********************

Cato's POV

**********************

18 December 3113

**********************

We sat there for a half an hour, listening to her scream bloody murder. And the thing is, she's not stopping.

"Will she be able to go out in Ten?" Enobaria asks Brutus, confusion clear on her face.

"I don't know. Depends if she stops, otherwise it'll be just you out there, we can't postpone it." Brutus says looking at me. I nod my head, pretending that I care, but honestly I couldn't care about Ten, I care about my girlfriend who is currently locked onto a bed while screaming her heart out.

"Will this happen again?" I direct at Brutus. He shakes his head.

"Most likely, lad. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is probably what she has." He replies.

"Oh my God! Do you think she has that?" Enobaria gasps.

"I think so.." he whispers.

"Oh, I really hope she doesn't have that. She could have those fits everyday, and amnesia, Brutus she could get amnesia and forget Cato!" Enobaria informs him.

"I know." He looks at me. "Listen lad, we all want to help Clove, but PTSD is serious. She can't forget you. You need to be constantly reminding her that you love her with your words and your actions." He warns me.

"I will, I'll go now." I tell them both.

"It's now that she needs you lad." Brutus says while Enobaria nods in agreement.

Darcy enters the room and glances around. "We'll be departing the train in exactly five hours. Dinner will be in exactly three hours. We're on a schedule-" She grunts.

I get up and briskly wall out of the room through the doors but not before grabbing the handcuff key on the glass coffee table while no one was looking. Once I made it through the doors, I broke into a sprint down the corridor until I reached the door with "Clove" on the top with fancy writing. I unlock the door with the key from my pocket and slip in. I shut the door behind me and dash around the corner.

Clove stands there with her right hand attached to the bed. Mascara and eyeliner drip down her cheeks as little beads if sweat form on her forehead. Her face is bruised and cut from the beating she recived. Her dress is ripped down the front and is covered in dirt.

I quickly rush back into the en-suite and wet a piece of tissue. I dart back to her and fumble for the handcuff key in my other pocket. I finally find it and I quickly unlock her right hand, leaving the other cuff attached to the bed.

I sit on the bed and pull her onto my lap. I rest my back against the wall as she straddles me gingerly. I wrap my arms around her and bury my face in her hair.

"Shhh baby. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's okay baby, let it out." I coo as she sobs gently into my top.

"I'm so sorry Cato, I dont know what came over me. I'm so sorry.." she says while sniffling at the same time. I decided to not tell her about what Brutus said just yet.

"Hey, hey look at me.." I whisper. She lifts up her head and looks straight into my eyes. I gently wipe away all the unwanted makeup to reveal a pale face with bright red eyes.

"There is nothing wrong with what happened baby." I tell her gently, picking my choice of words carefully.

"What about Enobaria? I threw a lamp at her. Or Darcy? I really scared her." She admits. "I bet they're angry."