Chapter 45: Reunion & Rumours.

*******************

CLOVE'S POV

*********************

17 December 3113

*********************

"Finally!" I sigh as soon as the train doors close. Cato rubs my back gently and I give him a slight smile.

Brutus, who is glaring at us from the other side of the room scoffs and walks out through the automatic doors and towards the bedrooms. Enobaria rolls her eyes and sits down on tge black and red sofa, but stands up the second Darcy, Clara and Clayton walk in the opposite door that Brutus walked out of.

"CLOVE!!" Darcy yells and gallops towards me in her neon green heels, which matches her green hair. She sports a neon pink lace dress. Her make up and nails are similar colours.

She swallows me in a hug and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Hi Darc, how're you?" I ask, noiticie that the air is almost gone from my lungs. She releases me and takes a step back.

"Oh hunny, I'm absolutely fabulous. As always." She giggles while scanning me with her eyes but somehow, I dont believe her at all. "You look stunning."

"Oh thank you. Enobaria said press would be there." I say running my hand down my black short dress.

"Well that was nothing compared to what will be in the Capitol. Everyone is dying to know what youve been uo to. There's some rumours that you need to say are true or false. Your killing us." She sighs but in a firm tone.

"What rumours?" I ask unaware of any rumours.

"Enobaria or Brutus never told you?" She gasps, glancing at Enobaria who is talking to Clara and Clayton.

"Tell me what, Darcy?" I panic.

"Oh God, it's nothing. It's nothing." She rushes out and then walks over to Enobaria and they leave the room.

Clayton walks over to me and we share a brief hug. "You're looking good." He says swallowing making his Adams apple bobbing up and down.

"Thanks, you are too." Suddenly everything turned awkward between us, I dont know why as we were good friends.

"Well, I'll see you at dinner. I gotta finish Cato's suit for the interview."

I nod. "See you then." I reply.

Then once he leaves, Clara and Cato walk towards me. "Clover. Long time no see, eh?" Clara chuckles and we embrace each other in a hug.

"You look....wow." She breaths. I smile and look over her. Her brown hair falls in waves around her shoulders. She sports a beautiful orange dress with a sweetheart neckline.

"You do too Clar." I smile grabbing Cato's hand. She glances at our entertwined hands.

"You are still dating?" She questions and I nod. "Oh, I just thought after, you know.. but I expect you are sill treating her right?"

"Yes I am. But what does 'after, you know...' mean?" Cato asks, eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"You dont know?" Neither of us reply. "Oh God this is bad, this is bad." She mutters while pacing back and forth next to the buffet table which is decked with sweet foods.

"I'll have to speak to Enobaria as soon as possible. Ceaser will ask about it during the interview." She whispers, more to herself then us.

"What will he ask?" I ask.

"That's for Enobaria and Brutus to tell you. Not me." She says shaking her head violently.

Darcy returns to the room and marches over to Clara.