Prolouge: Backrounds

Everyone knows the story of the boy with the bread and the girl on fire. But what about the girl with the knives and the boy with the sword; Cato and clove. This is their story of before and after the games. Yes they survive the games so I will give you a sneak peek

Prolouge:

Clove...

Shes small, even smaller when she slouchs, she's only nine. She has been through too much. She grabs her little sister's hands and then wipes away her tears, She's griefing over her father, he just died and her mother gave birth a month ago. They're poor, have no income. She now runs the family. They live on the poorer side of District 2, her mother is asleep with the baby and her sister won't stop crying, not only because of her father, but because Clove has just told her she will volunteer for the 74th hunger games, it was her fathers wish he asked her a month or two ago. She started to train and is best with knifes. She knows her future and accepts it. She doesn't have as long to train as others, that doesn't stop her. Once she has her mind set on something she will get it. No matter what.

Cato...

He's tall and is only eleven. He has trained since he was 6 and will volunteer for the 74th games. They live in the rich part of district 2. He lives with his mother Astrel, his father Veran and his brother Zonny. His sister used to live here, he told no one about her and he doesn't plan too, he picks up his sword and swings it around, he's best with that. His brother watches. Zonny and Clove's sister are in the same class in school. Cato is two classes above her. He doesn't know her, she goes to a different training school. He smirks and then throws down the sword. Wondering who his district partner will be.

None of them know they will be in the arena together.....

HEY OK JUST TO WARN YOU THERE WILL BE A LOT OF VIOLENCE AND MAYBE A SEX SCENES THAT IS WHY IT IS PG-13. IM 13 ALSO SO PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT