|| 0.3-Tendō S. ||

|| Finger Wraps ||
.
.
.
.

  Being Shiratorizawa's volleyball manager holds a lot of pressure: having to make sure the crazy fans stay away, keeping the floors clean while they non-stop practiced, refilling water bottles that NEVER SEEMED TO STAY FULL, and most importantly, you have to keep the volleyballs flowing.

  But today, it seemed as though you had a few extra tasks.

  One of which, included that you had to cut Shirabu's bangs from his eyes because his mum's lost the patients to do it for him.

  "Please stop moving," you mumble, the second year setter frowns and holds onto your shirt as you get close to his face with scissors.

  "Just one more bit, don't move." You mutter, he holds his breath as you finish the last bit then stand up, admiring your work.

  "Alright! All done, go shake off outside while I clean the floors again." you say, he nods, walking like a robot outside then shaking like a dog with wet fur.

  "Thankyou, (L/n)." Coach mumbles, you nod, smiling as you grab a broom and mop to finish the floors.

  "You work so hard for our team, they wouldn't live without you." He continues, you huff, forcing a smile despite knowing why the coach flatters you out of nowhere.

  "I was wondering if you could spare fifteen minutes this afternoon to help Goshiki's studies? He's slipping in grades with all this practice, and I don't want to loose the little child." Coach says, you nod, walking to put the mop and broom away before walking to your bag and pulling out your notebooks.

  You write in, "study with Goshiki" under "Shirabu's hair cut", drawing a line through the task you just did, before turning to see that you'd forgotten to fill the water bottles.

  Hurrying, you grab the bottles and rush to the tap, heading past the guys in the change rooms.

  Okay, floors are done, hairs cut, I'll have to find my old first year books to help Goshiki, so I'll write that down...Oh! Crazy fans!

  Finishing the bottles, you set them in the gym, smiling at the team as they greet you, before going for your perimeter walk, telling the few girls and guys trying to catch a sneak peak of the guys in the gym to buzz off.

  "Hi, I'm sorry but you can't be here."

  "Oh, girls! Trying to catch a look at the guys hey? Yeah, well you can't be here, sorry."

  "Excuse me, but you can't be here, schools ended so if you don't have an after-school activity then can you please leave."

  Yawning, exhausted from being up at 4 am every morning so you can help Ushijima prep the gym for the morning practices, you return to the gym and open the door.

  Three..two..one.

  As usual, when Goshiki gets startled while spiking, he aims for what startled him, and so you ducked as a volleyball flew out the door.

  "Ah! I'm so sorry!" He cries, you shake your head and smile.

  "It's fine Goshiki, it isn't the first time." You say, turning back around to grab the ball and return.

  Half way through practice, you noticed that Tendō was struggling with blocking, which was strange.

  After studying him, you realised that his finger straps weren't secure, and it kept messing his concentration up.

  Looking at the coaches, who just seemed to catch on, they nodded for you to call him out.

  "Tendō! C'mere!" You shout, he fails at blocking again, then sulkily walks over to you.

  "I'm sorry, I don't know what's messing me up." He says, you pat the bench beside you, standing up and walking to the straps.

  "Your straps are messed up." You mumble, he frowns, looking down at his fingers as you return and grab his hands softly.

  Butterflies fill his stomach and he can't help but just stare as you hold his hand and fix his straps, grabbing the other one and fixing those too.

  "Okay, let's see if that works." you say, he blinks, nodding as he stands and pretend to be unbothered.

  But Semi was watching the whole interaction, and could only smile as Tendō looks down at his fingers and gives himself a soft smile.

  «I knew he felt something for her..»

  Everyday after that, when you found the time in your busy manager schedule, you helped Tendō fix his finger straps, and after a while, you started to realise that he was fudging them on purpose.

  This just made you smile.

  He's so cute.

__
759 words