|| 41-Oikawa T. ||

|| Time ||
.
.
.
.
(Aged up)

  You tug your hair in its roots, stress levels rising as you stare at the message on your phone, the opened letter your neighbour had brought your, and your empty wallet.

  "How am I going to do this..?" You asked, thankfully, no one answered you, and you slammed your head on your breakfast bar.

  Apparently, your mum and her boyfriend decided to go on a spontaneous trip for a week away, and dump your teenage brother on you without warning today.

  Your rent is due today as well, which only puts more pressure on you.

  And finally, you have no money to pay for either of your problems. At least, no money until Thursday.

  It's Sunday.

  "This, is fucked." You groan, sitting up and gathering your stuff, replying a quick 'I'll be home' to your mum's message then sitting your stuff on the white double decker coffee table before rushing to clean the living room and the spare room for Jayden.

  Half an hour later, the little terror a few years younger than you is walking through your door.

  "See ya." Jayden mumbles, waving behind himself as your mum and her new boyfriend walk down the hallway towards the elevator again. You open your door wider so Jayden can pull his suitcase inside, which he does before dropping it and heading to flop on the couch.

  Closing the door, you turn around and let out a sigh, picking up his bag and dragging it to the spare room.

   "Hey, you're coming to work with me, so go shower and change into something warmer." You order, walking past the couch and ruffling his curly blonde hair as you pass, he bats your hand away and pockets his phone.

  "Where do you work? Can I bring my phone? Will I get food?" He asks, following you into the kitchen where you open the fridge and try to piece together food for the next few days.

  "I'm still working at the pub, and yes to both. You'll get pub food and you can bring your phone." You answer him, he fist pumps the air and turns around to hopefully shower and change.

   I work today and tomorrow, but I don't know what I'm gonna do for Tuesday and Wednesday.

  "You're glaring at the fridge."
  You jump, startled, and turn to see Jayden standing behind you without a shirt on.

  Teenagers these days.

  "You're supposed to be in the shower."

  "…So you stare at the fridge in your free time?"

  Maybe, what's it to you?

  You roll your eyes, turning him around and pushing him out of the kitchen. "C'mon little turd, get in the shower I don't wanna be late."

  Jayden digs his heels in, stopping you both so he can turn to look at you. "I can't shower."

  "And why not?"

  "Dunno where your towels are."

  "Are you serious?" You blink at him, walking dramatically over to the cupboard beside the spare room and swinging open the doors.

  Sheets, towels, blankets, you name it Linnen-wise and I'll probably have it…hopefully, I don't remember what I've stuffed into this closet over the years.

  "Oh." Jayden leans in and grabs a towel, nodding at you awkwardly before walking backwards into the bathroom. You roll your eyes at him, laughing until the shower turns on and then you slowly sink to your knees.