|| Bokuto K. ||

|| Help ||
.
.
.
.
(Part 3 of || 46-Bokuto K. || & || Bokuto K. ||)

  Bokuto spent the next few days figuring things out, and you sat with the team updating them every day he took off.

  Although, there was one thing you wanted to talk to the team about, but you wanted Bokuto to know first, at least after you told Akaashi, maybe...or your parents.

  You bite your nails, not sure who to tell first, because if you told Akaashi he could help with telling Bokuto; but if you told Bokuto, he would be there to tell your parents; but if you told your parents, then there is no telling what would happen.

  "Hello (Y/n)? Are you okay?" You blink, brought back by Akaashi clicking beneath your nose, and you sigh, hanging your head.

  I guess the Fates chose for me.

  "Akaashi, I need to tell you something," you take in a deep breath, hoping the churning in your stomach is nerves and not morning sickness.

  "What's wrong?" He asks, you peek around at the other students enjoying their lunch, and bury your face on your hands when you're sure the coast is clear. "(Y/n)?"

  "Akaashi, I'm...well, I'm," you don't say anything else, and instead just point to your stomach as casually as you could muster.

  Akaashi blinks, looking from your face to your stomach, before reaching for his bag. "Oh, I have pain killers in my bag; do you need a heat pack? I'm sure the teachers would have one."

  Your lower lip quivers at the act, but you instead shake your head and shuffle, gaining your courage. "Let's just say, I won't be needing pain killers or a heat pack for the next nine months."

  You wait for what you said to register, leaning forwards in hopes he'll get it so you don't have to spell it out for him.

  Come on, Akaashi, you're smarter than this.

  He blinks, slowly, before he clears his throat, shuffling around and setting his bag down; he reaches across the table and takes your hands in his. "You're pregnant?"

  Your eyes widen, and you whip your head around to make sure no one heard, before you let your head hang and nod, humming. "Mhm."

  "Does he know? How far along are you? Am I the first person you told?" He asks, sitting forwards so he could whisper to you.

  "No, a month, and yes."

  He pauses, and you look up at him to see his eyes were bright, and a small smile stretches his lips. "Wow, this is...I'm just...you're a...wow. Bokuto is going to be so proud."

  An awkward smile spreads across your lips, and you grip his fingers in an effort to bring him back to you. "Akaashi, I need help telling him. He's just been through so much, and he's coming back to school tomorrow...I can't just drop this on him?"

  Akaashi purses his lips, then smiles. "Just drop hints, and wait for him to pick up on them."

  "Oh, I love your enthusiasm, but I don't think he'd pick up on them?"

  "(Y/n), he's not dumb. He may act a little childish, but he's quite smart, and he'll understand if you make sure you're hints are clear." Akaashi tightens his hold on your hands before he lets go, and stands up.

  You get up as well, biting your lip as you think it over. "Yeah, I guess...I'm so scared."

  He comes around to give you a hug, and you accept his warmth with a nervous smile. "He'll love you no matter what, and if he doesn't then myself and the team will kick his ass because you're amazing, and your child will be too."