|| 0.5-Kenma K. ||

|| Regret ||
.
.
.
.

  Being in a relationship with a gamer can go from one extreme to another.

  One day he could be clingy and just want you to be in his arms all day while he games.

  The next, he'll completely forget you exist, not checking a single message from anyone and staying up all night playing.

  Unfortunately for you, today you had particularly bad cramps and just wanted to sleep with your boyfriend, but he wasn't answering your texts to see if you could come over.

  So, instead, you go next up and call his best friend slash your good friend.

  "(Y/nnnnn)!"

  "Hey Kuroo, I was wondering if I could come over? I'm having...a bad day and I just want to be in Kenma's presence but he isn't answering my texts–so I'm coming to you."

  There's a beat of silence, and you begin to second guess your plan, maybe you should just suffer by yourself.

  "He's an asshole sometimes. Of course, you can come over (n/n)! I'll set up a movie with snacks and popcorn!" He suddenly says, you blink, uncertain, before a smile stretches across your face.

  "Thank y–"

  "Maaa!!"

  You jump, pulling your phone from your ear as you hear Kuroo shout for his mum. Her annoyed shout echoed through the speaker, and you smile.

  "WHAT??! You insufferable ass!"

  "(Y/n)'s coming over for the night!"

  Wait huh?? I didn't say that–

  "Isn't she Kenma's girlfriend??"

  "She was my friend first!!" Kuroo's offended comeback makes his mother laugh, and you grin.

  "Yeah alright, but if I catch you two...cheating, I'll cut your balls off myself!"

  Why is his mother always such a savage!?

  "Alright, I'll come pick you up, pack a bag for the night." Kuroo says, you hum, smiling as he hangs up.

  Just then, a stab of pain makes you fold, and you grab your stomach, cringing as you wait for the wave to pass.

  About ten minutes later you're in Kuroo's mum's car, with Kuroo driving, on your way to his house. he had heavy metal playing quietly through the speakers, and you were curled up with a heat pack tucked into your trackies band to keep your cramps down to a minimum.

  "So you haven't heard from Kenma either?" You pout, wishing to be with Kenma right now and not this rooster head.

  Kuroo shakes his head, gripping the wheel tighter as his thoughts rage.

  «How can Kenma be this selfish?? I mean, yeah he can get distracted, but he should pay attention when his girlfriend is literally asking to lay with him!!»

  Silently, with your mind on what snacks Kuroo has, the car pulls up into Kuroo's driveway, and he gets out. You follow, grabbing your bag and waddling over to the front door, your hand on the heat pack.

  When Kuroo's mum figured out what was happening, she had given you a strong period pill to help with cramps.

  Now, you lay amongst the pillows and blankets Kuroo had set up on his massive bed, a bottle of chocolate milk beside you and junk food between you two.