|| 50-Miya Twins. ||

|| Share? ||
.
.
.
.
(Soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate says to you are written on your wrist)

  You have two soulmates.

  It's a rare, super, super rare phenomenon, but not unheard of—there are other people out in the world with two or more soulmates, whether they find both or not, you don't know.

  Which is why, ever since you turned fifteen and the lines appeared, you chose the better line of the two written on the inner of your wrist in hopes that you'll meet them first.

  The only problem is, neither of the lines are exactly romantic or a good beginning to meeting your soulmate.

  'I'm so sorry!'

  And,

  'are you alright?.'

  So, you decide to go with the second, because at least they asked if you were okay, for whatever reason.

  But then again, the first one apologises for something they did...ugh, you had no idea having two soulmates would be this hard, and you haven't even met them yet!

  "You're staring at them again."

  You snap your neck turning to face your best friend as she wiggles her eyebrows and looks behind you both to the desk where the two infamous volleyball stars "the Miya twins" sit, Atsumu poking shit at Osamu while Suna films from the desk over.

  The whole class seemed to be amongst the twins antics, despite them both making it painfully obvious they wanted nothing to do with anyone outside the Inarizaki Volleyball Team.

  You aren't speaking from experience, you're going off of every time you witnessed someone walking up to them and getting the cold shoulder.

  Your friend for one, last year, tried to confess to Atsumu, and before she got trampled by fan girls, she was ignored by the blonde, him not even acknowledging her presence until the army of girls came screaming towards them both; he had disappeared with his brother before they reached him.

  But, nevertheless, you still gained a silly little school crush on not one, but the two of them: their facial similarities, their synchronisation when on the court, and the way that they're way out of your league without a single trace of ever noticing you.

  It just made you giggle and blush each time they ignored everyone.

  You're severely delusional.

  "Hey," you blink, your friend snapping her fingers under your nose and catching you by surprise, again. "Girl, get yourself together! You have not one, but two freaking soulmates out there waiting to scoop you up off your feet, but here you are swooning over two knuckle heads."

  You pout, burying your face into your arms as she chuckles and pats your shoulder.

  Class finished a few minutes ago, and you're waiting for a chance to get lunch, considering the crowds gathered at the door—but so far you've only been eating the image of the two a few desks away.

  "Alright, the class is clearing, let's go get food." She hooks her arm through yours and hauls you to your feet, you slump against her and pretend to weep, complaining about food and being lonely forever.

  She pats the side of your head, laughing at you as you both make way to the cafeteria, bumping into people and slipping past teachers that have called you to their office in the last few days that you keep "accidentally" forgetting about.

  With your food secured, you both head back to the classroom, only for your friend to cut your trip in half with the need for the bathroom.

  "I'll be right back, and if you eat anything before I get back I will murder you." The glare she levels you with sends a shiver down your spine, and you shake it off, grinning and waving her away.