|| 0.6-Tsukishima K. ||

|| Secrets ||
.
.
.
.

Only Yamaguchi knew.

And Tsukishima would do everything to keep it that way.

I mean, Yamaguchi wasn't supposed to know, but he found out—which you're completely fine with.

What is it that Tsukishima is trying so hard to hide?

The fact that he has been in love with you for two years.

The fact that he's had a girlfriend for two years.

The fact that you even exist.

Yes, you are the girlfriend.

And to be completely honest, it was only a matter of time before the nosey second years found out about the timid girl on Tsukishima's home screen.

Although, when they did find out, you didn't expect to be followed and tormented every day.

"Hey, (Y/n), who are they?" You turn around to see two guys staring at you from around the corner, their auras dark and calculating, their eyes hard on you.

You shivered, confused and a little scared, and picked up your pace a little to get to your classroom faster.

"I don't know, but they scare me." You mutter, your friend nodded, shuffling faster with you.

When you reached your classroom, you moved to sit in your seat, which coincidentally was in front of Yamaguchi's.

"Oh hey (Y/n)! how..are...you?" He asks, confused in why you were staring at the classroom door like you were being followed.

It's because I am, Yams.

"I don't know who they are, but the last few days I've been followed by two creepy guys." You mutter, low enough so the people in the classroom don't over hear.

Yams eyes shoot wide open, and you nod, confirming his anxious suspicions.

"Yes, they are following me...everywhere." You mutter again, a soft hand in your shoulder startles you, and you jump out of your seat, hip banging the table and causing a few stares.

"What the hell was that?" Tsuki asks, looking down at you concerned, you rubbed your hip, wincing at your humiliating actions.

"Tsuki! She's being-"

"Yams!" You spit, not wanting to get your boyfriend mixed in, not knowing how he'll react.

But, of course, Tsukishima was curious now, and also concerned about you as you sit on your desk with a hand on your hip still.

He silently moves to sit beside you, a hand moving to hold your knee as he faces Yams-who's face paled at the realisation that he won't get out of this one.

"What is she being?" Tsukishima asks, his voice low and calm, you look up at him with a frown, not liking his tone.

"Ah, well, she's, uh-"

Jesus Christ Yams

"I'm being followed, and they're making me uncomfortable and low-key scare me." You mumble, looking away as Tsukishima's grip tightens a little, uncomfortable but not painful.

"By who?" He asks, but already knows who it is.

"Uh, I don't know, just some creepy guys. don't worry-"

"One of them bald?"

you nod, looking away as he shares a look of recognition with Yams.

"One of them short as fuck?"

"Tsuki, be nice." You snap, at his pressing look, you bite your cheek and nod. He lets your knee go, standing up and pushing past a few kids to leave the classroom.

You and Yams share a look, then both sprint after Tsukishima, who has somehow already speed walked with his long ass legs to the end of the hallway.

Yams gives you a look, telling you to stay at the classroom, and you frown, but nod and watch as Yams picks up his pace and chases the tall, now very pissed off, bean stalk.

Tsukishima enters the second year hall, Yamaguchi behind him, both of them emotionless as they walk.

The less cocky guys step out of their way as they walk, and a few girls gawk and blush as they pass.

Tsukishima pays them no attention, his mind set on getting through to these two fucktards.

When he spots the two, lounging at a desk and talking loudly, Tsukishima makes his presence known.

Yams almost, almost, laughs when he watches the colour drain from their upper classmens faces. But he holds his composure, and just stands there as Tsukishima walks forwards and towers over them.

"What. The. Fuck." He snaps, the two swallow, pretending to have no clue what he was talking about.

Nishinoya was first to speak.

"Oh hey! what are you two doing up here??" He did well to conceal the shake in his voice, so well that Yams had to cover the smile on his face.

«These two are so dead»

That afternoon, as the after school clubs started up, you trailed behind your boyfriend and his best friend, confused on why he was dragging you to his volleyball practice.

"Um, did-did I...do something?" You ask, cursing yourself for stuttering, Yams gives you an encouraging smile as you trail behind them, Tsukishima silent as always.

When you guys reach the gym, your stomach flutters, and instinctively you reach out to grab Tsuki's shirt, gripping the hem as if he was your life support.

He reaches behind himself, and grasps your wrists softly before opening the door and stepping in.

At first, your nose instantly zoned in on the smell of rubber.

Gross

Then you looked around Tsuki to see the team all stopping to stare at him and Yams.

"I'm sure Tanaka and Nishinoya have already filled you all in, so here's my girlfriend, (Y/n)." Tsukishima moves out of your way and let's go of your wrist.

A slow, bleeding panic settles in your stomach as the gym goes silent and everyone's eyes are on you.

Your stomach contracted, and you felt your throat close up as the panic rose from your stomach up your throat.

Just like a storm, after the dead silence, everyone started talking at once, and as it seems a few of them were eager to rush up in your face.

Your heart raced as three guys, all loud and over excited, got all in your face, touching and poking you.

The questions and shouts were so loud, but they sounded muffled as your panic attack kicked in and you started hyperventilating.

Oh god, oh my god, holy hell, oh my gosh

But before you broke down in front of your boyfriend's volleyball team, you felt the soft hold of a large hand, and you're suddenly pulled from the massacre and behind a wall.

A human wall.

A human boyfriend wall.

At the feeling of your boyfriends hands on you, his smell, his face, his everything, you took in a big breath.

Calm yourself woman, what did you think was gonna happen??

Taking breaths, you turn to see Tsukishima scolding the four guys, and you smile.

I'm so in love with you.

__
1132 words