|| Miya A. ||

|| Sunshine ||
.
.
.
.
(Read || 45-Miya A. || first)
(Words written like: "This." mean they are speaking Japanese)
(I have no idea what their little sister's name is ;-;)

   You bounce on your heels, rising to your toes as you wait nervously for your turn to dance.

  You were dressed in a white and gold tutu, your hair pinned back and flashy, gold glittery make up on your face.

  You had just finished the group dance, and it had taken you barely five minutes to change and do your make up so now your standing in the wings watching the solo girls dance before you go on.

  "Hey, you are going to do absolutely amazing, I just know it." Sav says, she pats your shoulder, standing in your dance uniform jumpers and the skirts you had worn for the group dance.

  "Yeah, you will do awesome!" One of the older dancers of your group comes up to you both, grinning as a few others join.

  "I don't know, look at these other dancers! They're so good!" You sigh, lifting a hand to rub at your face only for Sav to stop you before you could ruin your make up.

  As the dancer finishes, the crowd cheers, and you bounce again as the announcer calls out your name, your dance company's name, where you were from, and the song you were dancing too.

  Thankfully, a translator spoke after the guy, because you weren't that great at Japanese so you barely understood what he said, shrugging out of your jacket and handing it to Sav as the girls cheered.

  You place a winning smile on your face, turning to look out at the crowd as you elegantly walk out to your starting spot.

  A few people clap, and you swallow, dropping your smile as you get into your position, trying not to focus too much on how close your soulmate distance meter was saying your soulmate was.

  As the music starts, you slowly feel yourself melt into it, and you move, leap, spin, roll, and flip to it, remembering each move like poetry, and you open and close your eyes, catching the sights of your dance group, and the crowd, and the lights above.

  Atsumu was entranced.

  He would rather die, then admit it to his friends, but he couldn't take his eyes off of the girl twirling on stage like rays of pure sunlight; the spotlights above catching on the gold of your tutu and glistening, pulling him to the edge of his seat.

  "Woah, she's so good." His sister says, holding his sleeve as she too gets lured in by your dancing.

  Atsumu couldn't form words, his mouth fell slack as he watches you, afraid to blink in worry of missing something.

  "And she's from Australia, I didn't know they danced so well over there! I mean, their group dance wasn't all that good but she's—"

  Atsumu clamps his hand over his sister's mouth, probably smudging her lipstick, but he doesn't care as she smiles, her eyes flickering between the dancer and her older brother.

  All too fast, the dance was over, and Atsumu stands up with so many others, clapping and whopping as she bows and walks elegantly off stage.

  His heart racing, he doesn't sit until his sister clamps her hand on his arm and drags him down, a knowing grin on her face as she catches the faint glow in his eyes and the short distance on his soulmate meter.

  His leg bounces, inpatients radiating through him as he watches another dancer appear on stage.

  Or maybe it was his soulmate mark meter drawing him closer and closer, urging him to go and find his one and only.