|| 26-Shirabu K. ||

|| 5K goal ||
.
.
.
.

  "I honestly cannot thank you enough for this, an every day vlog with a famous sports star like yourself will surely get me to my five thousand mark!"

  You're a YouTuber, nothing big, not many viewers, but you still enjoy the little group you've got.

  Your schedule for uploading is: vlog every Friday, Kitchen Counter Talk with a member of your family every Wednesday, and you post silly little GRWM TikToks on Monday.

  Today is Thursday, so you have to post a vlog tomorrow of what you're doing today.

  Last vlog, you had teased a little special someone in the next video, but your special someone dipped last minute and you had begged your brother to hook you up with someone to vlog that 1-in-5 of your fans would recognise.

  That's how you came to be sitting in the passenger seat of Shirabu's car, getting your vlog camera ready to record with.

  He was sitting patiently, looking at you as if you were the famous special guest and not him.

  "It's my pleasure. It's not every day Ōhiro asks me for a favour, so I just had to see what you were all about."

  You smile, finally ready, and you make sure he's out of frame as you press record.

  "Gooood morning, afternoon, or night my pretty poppets! This is my Friday vlog, and as you all know, I had a very secret guest planned!" You keep the camera on you, slipping out of the car and closing the door.

  The sound of Shirabu's door closing makes you smile, and you carefully walk around to his side of the car. "Alright, now please don't come for me in the comments if you recognise him! As usual, the debrief before we get started: if you're new here, my name is (Y/n), I make YouTube and TikTok videos, and I am not dating anyone in my videos—stop shipping me."

  Shirabu gives you a sideways look, and you wave it off. "Alright, no more dragging this out. Everyone, say hello to Shirabu Kenjirō!" You spin the camera to record his face, and he pulls the corner of his lips up into a smile, thumbs up.

  You spin the camera back to you. "For those of you who don't know, Shirabu is a famous volleyball player, he's a setter for the Shiratorizawa team."

  Shirabu steps in beside you so you two could walk and record at the same time. "Now, enough about him, today I was in the kitchen trying to find a container with lids that fit, but only found my hopes squashed in the corner of the cupboard—so that's today's video!"

  Shirabu holds your elbow, pulling you in so that you don't crash into the handrail as you guys walk towards Target. "Thanks."

  "No problem."

  You switch off the camera, walking the rest of the way up to the doors. "Alright, so I'm going to be recording random parts of today, and you just be yourself, show these people someone who thinks target shopping is therapy."

  Shirabu gives a puzzled look. "I thought it was?" His expression cracks as he smiles, nudging your shoulder playfully.

  He's nothing like how the other's portrayed him to be...

  You two walk in, and you press the record button again, only this time the camera's down at your waist looking up at you—not your best angle, but you don't exactly want to get caught recording in here.

  "Hi, welcome, can I see the contents of your bags before you go in?" The lady asks, you nod, Shirabu copying as you both shrug off your bags and let her search them.