|| 35-Bokuto K. ||

|| Bokuto's kisses ||
.
.
.
.
(For valentines day 💝)

You tighten the straps on your backpack, watching as your best friend kicks a rock down the concrete sidewalk.

You're both on your way to school, Bokuto nowhere to be seen despite it being Valentine's day.

"if he doesn't do something for you, come by my place and we'll eat ice cream and watch Zootopia again." She says, nudging your shoulder playfully.

You laugh, shaking your head. "Sure, but I'm positive he wouldn't forget, he is to pure to forget something like this."

Akaashi has told me enough of his rants about how excited he is.

The huge campus looms ahead, and you sigh, sagging inwards as your friend bumps your shoulders again before running off to her other friend group.

You always walk to the gym first thing anyway.

"(Y/n)!" You jump at the shout, squinting to see Bokuto running at you with his arms out. You prepare for impact, arms wide.

But instead of being lifted like a leaf, because he loves doing that just to prove that no matter how thick or thin you get you'll always be light compared to what he benches, you feel a breeze as he abruptly stops.

You open an eye, smiling when you see him posing with a rose in his mouth.

Understandably, Akaashi is standing off about ten feet and pretending he doesn't know this embarrassing goof.

Unfortunately, you have no choice but to accept his rose and cross your fingers hoping that that was the only embarrassing thing to happen today.

"My lovely future wife, will you give me the greatest pleasure in being my Lady Valentine?" He asks, getting down on one knee, you lift your shirt to cover the bottom half of your face as people start to stare.

Oh my gosh, maybe I do wish he forgot about this.

"Well?" Bokuto asks, eyebrows wiggling, you sigh, then nod slowly, taking his left hand he outstretched thinking he needed help up.

Instead, he presses his lips to your knuckles, then stands and offers his elbow.

"Would you like a kiss?" He asks, you glance around, begging Akaashi with your eyes to help you out. The ravenette smirks and walks away, waving over his shoulder.

Oh okay, I'll get you back, don't you worry!

"A kiss, for my Lady?" Bokuto leans down with his lips pursed for a kiss, and you smile, pressing your cheek against his lips and slipping out of his hold.

"Hey!" He shouts, you take off towards your classroom building, not knowing why when he's a volleyball player and can run faster than almost the whole team.

Within seconds, he lifts you up, wary of the school skirt you have on, and presses his lips to yours, left hand on your cheek caressing your face softly.

"Okay, okay, you weirdo. We are at school, you know?" You glance around at the gawkers, and you shove your face into your shirt again.

"Well, I wanted a kiss. They are just jealous anyway." He grins, then digs into his jacket's pocket with his right hand and pulls out a Hershey's kiss.

"A kiss?" He offers it to you, and you take it with a smile.

"Thank you, this kiss I like."

"Offence taken; now, where may we go?" He asks, wrapping his left arm over your shoulders as if you had a choice but class.

"Gee I don't know, how about we go to Food Tech?" You tease, again slipping from his hold.

He shoves his hands into his pockets, pouting, as he follows you through the building to the downstairs kitchen.

A small cluster of your classmates were already gathered, so of course they started staring when THE Bokuto was trailing behind you like a puppy.

The bell rang finally, and your teacher opened the door so you could pick a bench and prep for the cooking class.

Due to it being Valentine's Day, and your teacher celebrating his sons 1st birthday, he decided on making chocolate fudge brownies from scratch.

Which kinda sucked because you are a box girly loud and proud.

Nevertheless, Bokuto did fairly well on his part, didn't get a single bit of shell in when he cracked the egg!

Halfway through, he bends down to whisper to you, his breath tickling your neck.

"Wanna kiss?"

Boy, I swear to god-

His right hand slips into his pocket, and he pulls out a Hershey's kiss again, winking as you roll your eyes-taking the kiss that he unwrapped for you.

The teacher had his back turned so you had gotten away with that one thankfully.

With the few minutes to spare after the class was dismissed but the other classes weren't out yet, you and Bokuto go and sit outside on one of the benches-eat the brownies you made.

"This is actually really good, well done!" You nudge his houlder as he grins, wiping his mouth with his sleeve as he finishes his section.

You slide the rest into your Bento for the team later.

"Wanna kiss?" He asks, you hum, turning to him expecting him to hold out his Hershey's again.

Only this time, he plants his lips on yours, left hand holding your cheek again; when you pull away, he's grinning at the dumbfounded look you gave him.

For the rest of the day, he alternates between kisses, you not knowing which is next, until finally you're helping set up the court for practice and he saunters over with his fists out.

"Pick a hand." He grins, you purse your lips, cautious, and slowly point at the left fist.

He grin explodes as he flips it and nothing is in it. "You like Bokuto's kisses better!"

He shouts it a few more times until Komi shouts at him to shut up.

"Wait, what?" You frown, opening his right fist and seeing a handful of Hershey's on his palm. "I don't get it."

"All day today, I fed you Hershey's with my right hand, and held your face with my left hand, and I wanted to test out if it worked. If you'd subconsciously pick the hand you liked most!"

"He trained you today so that you'd boost his ego." Akaashi dumbs it down for you, and you gawk at your boyfriend as he grins.

"You've been training me?" You ask, his smile falters, but doesn't go away.

"No, it was your subconscious that chose which kiss you liked better; you like Bokuto's kisses better than Hershey's!"

"You couldn't help but be impressed, smiling as you shake your head at him.

You use his loose tie to pull him down so you could plant a kiss on his lips; distracting him as you steal the Hershey's from his other hand.

Y'know, you're right...I do like Bokuto's kisses better.

--
1139 words
(A/n or Bokuto, you can never have too many dates)