|| 37-Sugawarra K. ||

|| Care ||
.
.
.
.
(Aged up)

  You don't remember how it started, or how it ended, but the sound of his heavy breathing, and soft caressing words as he slid in and out of you played in your head on repeat.

  You're currently laying in the massive four poster bed, the bedsheet barely covering your naked bottom half while his t-shirt covered the top half of you.

  Where, do you ask, is Sugawarra? Your future husband and current fiance? The man that just sucked the soul from your body?

  Well, you don't know. Now, every other time he has never ditched you post-sex; but you don't even remember him pulling out, your brain just so fogged by the climax you aren't even sure where you are.

  That is until the bathroom door opens and Suga walks in, a smile on his face. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

  His voice is like melted butter sliding on your skin, and you give him an exhausted smile back, curling up to get your body back into motion.

  Suga comes around the bed, leaning over you to press his soft lips to your waxy forehead. "Come on, I've run a bath for you to sit in while I go get dinner."

  "You ran a bath?" You croak, voice and throat aching after the sounds previously coming from you.

  Suga smiles, shaking his shaggy head as he takes you in his arms as if you weigh nothing, your arms wounding around his shoulders as he carries you into his massive, marble tiles bathroom.

  "Can you stand?" He asks, you look down at your legs, shrugging, and he sets you down, resting you on the edge of the bath as he takes his shirt off of you and helps you into the bath.

  The warm water soaks into your bones, and you hum, closing your eyes as he kisses your forehead again and makes his way out of the bathroom.

  Slowly, and with a lot of breaks, you scrub yourself clean, falling asleep in the waters afterwards.

  Suga shrugs his jacket on, listening for any danger before grabbing his keys and making way for the garage door.

  «what if I went too hard on her?

  Guilt twists his stomach as the image of you pale and sweaty crosses his mind.

  He had come home a little angier then he usually is, and when you had hinted at the need you had for him, he had gone a little too hard.

  Or at least that's what he considered to be too hard.

  He pulls into a drive through, ordering you a full meal and a sugary drink to get your blood sugar levels even after that, then gets himself the same because he knows you won't eat unless he does.

  Then he makes his way home, hoping you haven't slipped below the surface of the water while sleeping.

  Once he arrives home, he carries the food up to the bedroom, setting the bed up after hearing you splash in the tub, probably getting out after hearing him come home.

  He changes the sheets, rolling the duvet so you could get in and he could tuck you in; he sets the betrays up with the food, then sets the tv up with your favourite movie.

  Finally, you waddle out in a pair of his boxers and his shirt, rubbing your eyes as you smile sheepishly.

  «fuck she's adorable

  Suga carefully walks you into bed, sitting you up and tucking you in before setting the tray across your lap and pressing his lips to yours.

  "I'm sorry," he mumbles, walking around the bed to get in and set himself up, you frown, looking up at him confused. "Why?"

  "I went too hard on you, now you can barely walk and I feel terrible." He says, not looking up at you.

  "Hey, no, Suga... we've known each other for years, yes?"

  He nods, and you force yourself to speak with a voice, not with mumbles, despite how exhausted you are.

  "What you did today...it was like a treat, y'know? Something I've wanted forever, and will want every now and again, but not every day or it'll get boring. I liked it, the dazed numbness, the raw emotion..." You stop talking, red staining your cheeks as you realise you just said all that.

Oh my god why is that so awkward?

  Suga gives you a look, an eyebrow raised. "You liked that? Being utterly limp and covered in sweat?"

  You nod, focusing a little too hard on your food as he stares at you; sensing your discomfort, he looks away, starting the movie as he mumbles.

  It wasn't directed at you, but you heard him, and you couldn't help the smile on your face, still embarrassed.

  "Good to know..."

——
800 words
(A/n I apologize for how short this is, I thought it'd have more words ;-;)