|| 49-Iwaizumi H. ||

|| Honestly ||
.
.
.
.

  What's more attractive, then when you're sitting on the bench at around nine at night, wrapped in your boyfriend's jumper, and his shirt rides up to reveal those muscles.

  Because that's what's happening right now.

  Oikawa had decided on staying back again, so of course Iwaizumi joined because he won't let him stay behind after he messed up his knee again.

  Which then lead you to curling up and scrolling on his phone (yours died) while they practiced.

  You were half asleep, eyes drooping, when Oikawa shouts and your eyes snap open, instinctively ducking and hearing a laugh when no volleyball comes for your head.

  You turn to glare at the two, when your eyes catch on Iwaizumi as he stretches, his shirt riding up, and his muscles ripple with every movement.

  Oh my god...

  Discreetly, you snap a few good pictures and pocket the phone, glaring at Oikawa as he grins at you.

  "Hey, babe? What is the time?" Iwa asks, you hum pulling out his phone and checking.

  "Nine-thirty."

  He looks over at Oikawa, and they share a few silent words before Oikawa hangs his head and nods.

  You blink, completely lost, before they both approach you, and you realise it was time to go home. You get up, shrugging out of Iwa's jacket and handing it to him, he just pulls it back over your shoulders.

  "Keep it, I'm still hot from practice." He says, you hum, pulling the jacket tighter and breathing in the cedar scent and warmth of him.

  You peek open an eye to look at his sweaty, chiseled self, and how he jokes around with Oikawa as they wipe their foreheads, taking a drink before staring on the take down of the court.

  Girl, get yourself together.

  Instead of sleeping on the bench, you zip up Iwaizumi's jacket and pull the sleeves up enough so you could walk around inside and outside the gym, collecting stray volleyballs and rolling them towards the trolley.

  Iwa and Oikawa roll the net, laughing about something, as you roll the trolley back into the supply closet, eyelids dropping suspiciously as you stumble.

  Why am I so tired all of a sudden?

  You yawn, ducking out of the way as they walk past carrying the net and the poles. You chuckle, spotting random tears in the net from the fights between Yahaba and Kyōtani.

  Yawning again, you grab the bags and jackets on the bench, walking to sit out on the step while they mop and shut the gym up.

  Oh, it's chilly out here tonight.

  You tug Iwa's jacket down over your legs in an effort to warm yourself, and rest your forehead on your knees.

  Whether a few minutes or half an hour passes, you couldn't tell, just that you were being woken up.

  Ah damn, I fell asleep!

  You open your eyes and look up to see Iwa wincing at the sight of you awake. "I'm sorry for waking you, princess, but I just wanted to get my bag before I carry you."

  Carry me? Hold on-

  "No, it's okay, I just needed a second to nap." You gather your breath, pushing off your knee and getting up, only for him to turn and crouch a step lower than you so his back was facing you.

  "Climb on, I want to carry you."

  "Ah, nah I'm cool."

  "Princess," he twists and gives you a look, and you fold, slumping forwards before gathering your courage to actually be carried by him.

  It's not the first time he's carried you, but he's never carried you for the duration of walking from school to your home.

  And, knowing you, you are going to fall asleep on him. "Ugh, fine."

  You lock your ankles and rest them at the base of his stomach, hanging your arms loose over his shoulders and he holds you under your thighs and hoists you up into a  better position.

  Like you weigh nothing, he bends down and hands you both your backpacks to hold as he makes sure the gym is closed and starting his walk for the gates.

  "Wait, where's Oikawa?" You ask, just now noticing the missing presence of the tall captain.

  Iwa hoists you up again, and you lean forwards, resting your chin on his shoulder as he chuckles and rests his head back against yours. "He left; he got a call that his nephew was sick halfway through mopping the floor."

  "Oh, I hope he's okay."

  With the careful steps of Iwaizumi, and his even breathing and warmth, you fall back asleep.

  It was the increase in dead weight that told Iwaizumi you had fallen asleep, and he slows to a stop so he could fix his hold on you before walking again.

  Your house wasn't too far away, and he wasn't even breaking a sweat yet, so he keeps walking at a slower pace, enjoying this fleeting moment he gets to have with you.

  You may be asleep, but to him, every moment matters, and with how popular Oikawa has made the team, he wasn't getting as much time with you, not to mention how full your own schedule is, and how hard your teachers are pushing you.

  You take in a deep breath, snuggling your face in closer to his neck, sending goosebumps all along his spine and up his neck, a smile on his face.

  If anyone were watching, he'd probably be pulled up for suspicion of kidnapping, but he didn't care as he spots your house at the end of the street, and the front porch light on meaning someone was awake still.

  He lifts you up again, then uses his foot to tap on the door, stepping back and waiting for someone to open it.

  When no one does, he taps one more time, this time a little louder, before balancing your weight so he could use a hand to reach and grab the spare key in your skirt pocket.

  He opens the door, whispering into the house and only seeing the light of the TV in the otherwise dark house.

  He closes the door behind him, taking his shoes off then walks to the living room, seeing your mum asleep on the couch, and he tiptoes past and towards your room.

  About a half an hour later, he walks into his own home, flicking lights off as he goes, opening his phone to check any messages.

  What he doesn't expect, is pictures of himself, stretching, from earlier this afternoon.

  With a stupid grin on his face, he sends the photos to your phone, then sends a winking face, before dumping everything into his bed and walking for a shower.

  «she's so cute.

——
1123 words
(A/n Iwaizumi deserves the world, our muscle daddy)