|| Kita S. ||

|| Seeds  ||
.
.
.
.
(Read || 38-Kita S. || first)

  Instead of having everyone invade on your privacy, Kita had told them all to meet at the cafe down the street in half an hour.

  So now, here you are in Fresh Love clothes since you'd insisted on changing to make a better impression on his friends, which Kita had no idea why—he knows his friends were going to be in clothes covered in holes.

  "I guess, I should tell you who to be wary of: Atsumu and Aran. They will be more in your face with questions and comments." Kita holds the door to the apartment building open, and watches as you step out into the busy street.

  "Okay...who are we—who am I—meeting? Exactly?" You ask, stuffing your hands into your jacket as you puff your cheeks, Kita closes the door then steps in beside you, torn between offering you his only jumper—which would be pointless considering you have a hoodie on already...

  He looks away, placing his own hands into his pockets as you walk.

  "The twins, Osamu and Atsumu, Suna, he looks like death half of the time, and Aran, who helps me out so much with the team." He says, take his hand out just in time to pinch the sleeve of your hoodie and tug you around a puddle you clearly hadn't even noticed was there.

  «Is she always this clumsy?

  "Thanks..." You mumble, he nods, squinting up ahead and catching sight of the café ahead, beside him, you shiver again, and he looks at you from the corner of his eye to make sure you weren't blue.

  «Maybe it wasn't a good idea to introduce her...we only just met.

  "You don't have to meet them, there is no reason for you to be involved in anyone I know. I can take you back?" He offers, you frown, eyes flashing as if considering his proposal, but shake your head.

  "No, it's okay. Unless you don't want me to..?" You look up at him, and he shrugs, shaking his head—only slightly.

"If not now, then it'll happen when neither of us expect it, which no one wants. Trust me." Kita sigh, you nod, pursing your lips as you turn into the little cove at the entrance of the cafe.

  Kita walks up the stairs and in first, holding the door for you as you walk up behind him, both of you sighing at the warmth of the bustling cafe.

  He scans the area, noting the red leather couches and gold tables. Finally, with you in tow, Kita spots the four boys lounging like idiots in a far corner booth.

  "You still have the option to back out?" Kita offers again, you frown, looking at the group before shaking your head.

  "No, it'll be better to get this out of the way now so we can live our lives." You say, bypassing him and walking straight for the booth.

  Kita shrugs, stuffing his hands into his pockets and following you to the group.

  Suna was first to notice, elbowing Osamu who then shoves Atsumu, and with those three now bickering Aran decided to look around the cafe and spot you two.

  You smile, stopping at the table they sat at. The three stop fighting, turning to look at you, Kita frowns against the feeling he got when they stared at you, and instead sat down beside Aran, leaving room for you on the edge.

  You take the seat, still smiling. "Hi, I'm (Y/n), I'm Kita's new roommate."

  Suna nods his greeting, Osamu lifting a finger then grabbing his thick shake and drinking, and Atsumu rests his chin on his palm, leaning forwards to squint at you.

  Kita shuffles, not liking the jealous he feels when they look at you. Beside him, Aran glances his captain over before smirking, leaning forwards and holding his hand out for you to shake.

  "Aran. It's nice to meet you, and it's good to see Kita won't be alone anymore." He grins, his smile too pretty for anyone his age.

  Pink dusts your cheeks, and you hide your smile in your collar as you reach over Kita to shake the calloused hand.

  Kita grits his teeth, clearing his throat and shuffling again. Aran chews his cheek to stop from smiling to wide as he takes in his friend's posture and attitude.

  The three sitting opposite you seem oblivious, and Suna leans forwards on to his elbows, looking you over before humming. "Fresh Love...you win me over."

  You grin, happy that at least one of Kita's friend's like you.

  That was when Osamu decided to speak up. "Fresh Love is alright...but do you have XPLR? Or even just Sturniolo merch?"

  You nod. "I do, I have a jumper of each. I just got the matching set from the Fresh Love because it would look weird with other clothes."

  Osamu pulls a face, impressed, before he returns his attention back to his drink.

  Kita watches you as you glance around, clearly unsure of what to do now, and he looks over at Atsumu who still stared at you.

  "Atsumu, what are you—"

  "How old are you? Where do you work? Are you single? What's your family situation like? Do you do anything or know anyone that could endanger Kita's life? Are you free in the afternoons? Do you like sports? Are you a fan? Would you kill for my hair?"

  What.

  You blink, giving yourself a second before frowning, turning to look at Kita and Aran as they both face palm with a sigh.

  "I'm sorry?" You say, turning back to Atsumu as he leans forwards, all ominous like. "Would you kill for my hair?"

  "No. I don't—I don't know you, why would I kill for your hair?" You ask, confused why he asked.

  Atsumu sits back, clearly surprised. "Oh. You don't know me?"

  "Nope."

  "So you aren't a fan?"

  "No, should I be..?"

  "Well if you're staying with the captain you should at least watch a match or two."

  "Oh, well we only just met, so—"

  "We have a practice match coming up this weekend, you should come." Atsumu cuts you off, and you sit back, not sure what to say anymore.

  Kita seems to catch on, and he sits up straighter. "I have to get going, but I'm sure we can do this again never. Shall we?" He looks down at you, and you nod, staring a little too long into his gorgeous eyes.

  "Y-yeah, okay." You clear your throat, shaking your head of cobwebs before you slide out of the booth and smile at the table. "It was nice meeting you all, and I promise I don't do anything or know anyone that could put Kita's life in danger."

  Aran smiles, waving his goodbye as Kita rests his hand on your lower back and leads you away. Suna lifts his two finger salute, Osamu nodding lazily while Atsumu stares.

  Again.

  Once outside, Kita removes his hand and hangs his head. "I am so sorry about that."

  "No, it's okay. They just really love you, and that's totally cool." You stuff your hands into your pockets, head down against the cold as you walk back to the apartment.

  Kita watches you, smiling to himself as you hum and dodge the questionable puddles on the sidewalk.

  «Wow my roommate is pretty.

——
1239 words
(A/n for maiteluv, ml please forgive the long wait)