|| 32-Sugwarra K. ||

|| Grey ||
.
.
.
.
(I liked the Teru one)

  "I don't really know how I can ask him?" You rub your palms together, glancing at the back of the classroom where your boyfriend was currently sitting with his back to you, talking to his volleyball captain.

  "Just...ask?" Hana flops her head sideways and looks at Suga, nose scrunching.

  Lesbians...

  You sigh, shaking your head and turning back to look forwards.

  "That's rude. I can't just—"

  "Fine, I'll text him."

  "What?" You press your lips together, glancing around the classroom as people start to stare.

  "What?" You whisper, again.

  "I'll ask on your phone, don't worry!" She rubs your hands and reaches for your phone sitting on the desk.

  You place your hands into your palms and sigh heavily.

  What could go wrong?

  "Oh! He replies fast!" Hana flops the phone so you could read the screen, but before you could actually read it, Suga sits on your desk and grins down at you.

  "I'd love to! You could have just asked, you know that right?" He says, head falling to his shoulder.

  You shrug, grabbing your phone and sliding it into your pocket. "Hana and I will go shopping this afternoon while you practice, then we'll meet at my place?"

  He nods, glancing at the door as the teacher walks in, and ruffles your hair before heading back to his seat.

  "See? You could have just—"

  "Shut up."

  That afternoon, you and Hana sit on the bathroom tiles eating ice cream as you wait for Sugawarra.

  Your mum passes the open door, glancing in for a second before rolling her eyes and walking away.

  #middlechildprivileges

  "So, did you wanna go full grey or..?" You shake your head, putting your bowl down and reaching for the two days boxes.

  "Just a couple strands y'know?" You use one hand to blindly part a chunk of your hair to show her some kind of part where you're going grey.

  "Okay...is he going completely (h/c)?"

  "No, just a chunk like (Y/n)."

  You both jump as Sugawarra appears with a bag of his own in his hands. You grin, giving him grabby hands to which he helps you up and kisses you as you fall into him.

  "Ugh, gross. Anyway, can I do this now?" Hana's eyes flash and you feel a little uneasy knowing she'll be dying your hair.

  "Promise you will be nice and only do what I want you to do?" You hold out your pinky, and she rolls her eyes but still pinky promises.

  "And don't ruin Suga's hair either, it's one of his best qualities." You ruffle your boyfriend's hair, smiling. He smiles back at you as Hana pulls faces in the corner.

  A few minutes later, you and Sugawarra have towels around your necks and the undyed parts of your hair up to not get, well, dyed.

  Hana giggles as she mixes the dyes, and you glance at your boyfriend, worried. "Ugh, girl, don't stress. I won't hurt him."

  "You better not."

  "Ooh, what'll you do? Touch me with your straight girl fingers?"

  "I'll give you the straight girl touch—"

  "Okay that's enough out of you two." Suga sits straight, glaring at you both as you look away and smile.

  "Whatever, lean back." You turn in time to watch the first blob of (h/c) dye land in Suga's hair.

  No going back now.

  You watch in silence as Hana kneads the dye in, combing and rubbing. And you watch with each stroke that less and less grey comes out.

  Why does this actually suit him??

  "Okay, now sit and don't move for half an hour." Hana says, you open your mouth to tell her that the box only said fifteen minutes but she holds her gloved finger millimetres from your lips.

  "No words." You nod, scared of the power she holds.

  I should have never asked her, this bitch is pure evil.

  "Sh, I won't hurt you." She grins, you swallow, slowly laying back as she preps your hair dye and swaps the dye-covered  gloves for clean ones.

  You close your eyes, not wanting to bare witness to the shit she's about to unfold on your hair. Suga whistles low somewhere else, and you smile.

  "Oh, this is going to look so good!" He says, clapping, Hana hisses, and you can hear him slam down into a chair.

  "Babe, have I ever told you that your friend is scary?"

  "You don't have to tell me, I know."

  "Okay, seeing as I am right here, I'm going to take this as a compliment." You pat her arm as you huff a laugh.

  Fifteen minutes later, Hana is spraying your head with the hose as she gets out the remaining dye.

  "You're stripping the skin off my skull!" You shout, she laughs and turns the hose on your boyfriend, who uses the towel to protect his self.

  You towel dry your hair, finger combing it until Suga was done and dry.

  "Okay, now you two go makeout while I go bang my girlfriend. Bye losers!" She shouts, dropping the hose and running out of your yard.

  Suga shares a look with you, and you wave him off. "She's more single then I was in grade three."

  His gaze turns concerning, but you wave him off and run back inside, eager to find a mirror to check the dye job.

  "Oh, wow." You hum, ruffling the wet strands as your (h/c) and now-grey strands mix perfectly, Suga doing the same with a happy smile on his face.

  "You look gorgeous." He murmurs, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

  You grin. "And now you look like a taken man."

  His laugh echoes in the bathroom, and you wrap an arm around his waist as you reach for your phone to take a picture and post it on your story.

  "The boys are going to go crazy." Suga chuckles, you nod, humming.

  "I know, good luck with that."

  "What about you?"

  "I'll be with Hana, they're afraid of her."

  His glare makes you laugh, and you two talk until your mum shouts at you to walk him home before dinner.

  He's so cute...what did I do to get a man like him?

——
1046 words
(A/n okay so she loved the pick up lines, and I used a meme to ask her to be my Valentine, and sHE SAID YES. Girl I feel like I'm getting engaged fr, but unfortunately she'll be away for valentines day and a few days after bcs of school bUT I'm still so happy!)