- 6: Help You Feel Less Stressful -

Izuku finds himself getting used to being around Ishida. With how much he's been around, how could he not?

He sees him at school, at home, and even on the weekends. He's pretty sure even his mom is tired of seeing him walking around all the time. 

And It's not like everything in his life is changed now that he has a new friend. It didn't magically change Izuku's entire life for the better. 

But it does make everything slightly better. 

He doesn't have to do group projects by himself anymore. He has somewhere to sit at lunch. He has plans after school. He has someone his own age to talk to. 

He has someone who doesn't bully him. Doesn't hit him. Doesn't call him names. Doesn't leave burns into his skin the shape of hands. 

Even when he is bullied, seeing and hanging out with Ishida has a calming effect on him. He's always so nice, giving Izuku snacks, collectables, drinks, anything. 

Even when they hang out together or just study, Ishida pays for it all despite Izuku begging him to let him pay at least once. 

It's nice. 

It makes him feel like things aren't that bad. 

The small changes seem to be enough to brighten his mood the more they happen and that sinking feeling in his gut is slowly sinking into nothing but a lingering aftertaste. 

Izuku is slammed into the lockers on his way to his class right when he's thinking about all of this. it hurts really bad, especially because his head slammed twice. 

His first thought was that he wished he didn't leave his backpack in the classroom, because then maybe it would have hurt less. 

He winces and he doesn't need to open his eyes to know who's gripping his uniform collar like a lifeline.

Katsuki's red eyes glare into his soul, planning to rip it out of him and shove it back down by his throat. 

He still hasn't gotten over Izuku running off that day, which means things have gotten a lot worse in this area of his life. 

But what's worse is that when this happens, that sinking gut feeling goes away completely. 

He doesn't know why. 

It makes him feel disgusted with himself, but it seems like his body doesn't really care. It relishes when Katsuki yanks him up and pulls him forcefully. 

And then he feels even more sick when his twisted brain has a fleeting thought. Something that would be seen as a positive is forced to mean something different in Izuku's mind. 

Ishida wouldn't do this. 

Ishida isn't kacchan. 

He isn't Katsuki. 

He forces the thought away like it physically hurt him. 

Katsuki wordlessly slams Izuku against the brick wall, the place for most of Izuku's beatings. He can't see his face. 

Izuku yelps when the harsh brick prickles through the fabric of his uniform and he looks up from the ground. 

It's just Katsuki. 

none of his goons to loom over his shoulders and laugh as Katsuki beats the shit out of him. This must be more personal than normal if it's just him. 

Katsuki hasn't done anything that extreme yet, he's just standing there. Izuku doesn't know what to do, so he just looks up at him. 

His heart is racing, and he feels nervousness pump through his body like blood. 

what is going- 

"Take it off." 

Izuku jumps and his eyes must reflect his confusion because Katsuki speaks louder. 

"I said fucking take off your jacket!" 

Izuku stares at his eyes and quivers, wanting to protest. Before he can say anything though, Katsuki flexes his fingers, a clear sign that he's going to blow up Izuku's face if he refuses. 

That sick feeling sets his senses on fire and Izuku feels even more disgusted with himself. He unbuttons his uniform jacket to reveal the white t shirt underneath. 

He lets his uniform jacket fall to the ground around him as he looks back at Katsuki. He's still just standing there, but his eyes are coldly focused on Izuku. 

He grits out between his teeth as if his anger is just begging to be let out, waiting for the perfect chance for Izuku to fuck up so he can take it out on him, 

"Your shirt too." 

Izuku flinches and he grips the hem of his shirt. He lifts it up slowly, the soft brush of the cold air making him shiver slightly. 

Once it's over his head and onto the floor with his uniform jacket, he realizes what Katsuki wants to see. 

All over his body are scars. 

Scars in the shape of hands. 

Katsuki steps closer and Izuku forces himself to stay still. Izuku watches with bated breath as he crouches down and reaches his hand out. 

His eyes are trained on a scar right at Izuku's chest, spanned out to cover as much area as possible. 

Katsuki's warm hands fit the scar over his heart perfectly, and Izuku sees glee dance in his eyes despite his cold expression. 

Izuku feels his heart racing, the sound thundering in his ears. He knows Katsuki can feel it because he looks even more pleased. 

"Listen Deku and fucking listen close." 

Izuku looks at him, shaking under his hand as Katsuki glares back. Katsuki has never done this before. Not in all of the years he's been tormenting Izuku. 

So why now? 

why with that look in his eyes? 

"Every time you look at yourself. Every fucking time you see your shitty self in the mirror, i want you to be reminded who fucking owns you. Never fucking forget who lets your useless ass stay alive." 

Izuku feels Katsuki's hand warm up even more, and he grits his teeth. Katsuki watches his reaction closely before standing up. He spits down at him, and without another word, he leaves. 

Izuku watches after him, his heart still racing. 

For some reason, that felt insanely different. 

A different that makes Izuku's stomach do weird shit that he does not like.