- 63: Please Dont Desert Me -

His backpack is heavy on his shoulders. He had spent a couple minutes raiding the garage. There was no way he could get footage of him going to a store to buy what he needed, so he would just have to work with what he had. 

He isn't an idiot. The sound of kacchans voice in a panic that Izuku has never heard before, how he found Ishida. That guy is dead as all hell, Izuku saw it. So, what kacchan found was Ishida's corpse. Probably somewhere a lot of people go by if he called Izuku and did not just deal with it himself. 

On one hand, he's angry. More than angry, but it's the only word he can come up with right now to put something on the feeling. He's angry because, what the actual fuck? Kacchan killed someone, and not just someone random, his used to be friend. 

And on the other, he's probably just as scared as kacchan. What the fuck are they going to do? If they don't get rid of the body as quick as possible kacchan could go to jail, losing everything he's worked so hard for. If he knows that, then why the hell would he go and do something like that?! 

Izuku huffs and looks back at his phone at kacchans location. It's a couple minutes away from here, which is absolutely terrible. Izuku would have felt a hell of a lot better walked five hours instead of ten minutes. 

He can see from his location that he's near the lake, which he knows only has two rivers flowing out and into it. He adjusts his backpack, tightening the straps. This one used to be his moms, but she threw it into the garage after she got a better one. 

He would never use his school backpack for something like this. What if someone saw him going into the woods like this, his big yellow bag shining for all the world to see? No fucking thank you. He figured he should come prepared, since kacchan clearly wasn't. 

Someone, one of her friends, had given his mom an electric handheld saw when they had a rotting tree in front of their house. She didn't really feel comfortable using it, so she dumped it into the garage. He brought a number of heavy-duty trash bags, yellow dish washing gloves, and protective glasses.

Oh, and he's carrying a big ass shovel. 

Not suspicious at all. 

Just going into the woods for a little gardening or something. 

There are other things he brought, but the handheld saw is pretty fucking heavy, he even ended up stabbing into the backpack when he struggled to put it in. He hopes his mom doesn't miss this bag. 

He finally gets five minutes away from kacchans location, and he only manages to get more scared and pissed. Not scared of kacchan, he knows he isn't. But it's hard not to be a little on guard. 

Kacchan would be more then capable of taking him in a fight, no witnesses or whatever the hell people say. He knows that kacchan would never kill him, but he also thought kacchan would never be a murderer, so. 

He sees the lake, and as he gets closer, he sees the figure of kacchan sitting next to the water. He doesn't say anything when he gets up to him, but the blonde looks up and staggers to his feet, his eyes bloodshot and puffy. 

"Izuk-" 

"Is that him?" 

Izuku stares at the body of Ishida, greenish and disgusting. His neck is twisted, the bone nudging in and out of the mud as the water bobs his body up and down. It makes his stomach churn, and he feels like he's going to be sick. 

"Yeah, i found him like this Izuku, I-" 

The problem is, he can't, because there's shit to get done. Besides, he's already emptied his stomach because of him, he's not going to do it again. He looks at kacchan and holds out the shovel. 

The blonde stares at the shovel before looking back at him, a dark look in his eyes. 

"What's this for?" 

Izuku huffs, 

"The body. We need somewhere to put the pieces so start digging. Go over there, away from the lake. Let's just hope that no one else goes missing or they might send out dogs and find him. But as things are right now, we have to take that chance." 

Kacchan stares at him like he said something crazy, and he steps closer to him. 

"Izuku, i found him like this, i don't know-" 

Does he really think he's an idiot? Did he really think that if he just played dumb Izuku wouldn't know what he did? 

"Katsuki get your head out of your ass and help me with this! We both fucking know you didn't just find him like this, you pushed him off a fucking cliff and he flowed over here, so stop wasting time and do what i tell you!" 

kacchan stares at him, his eyes wide and a pained look on his face. 

"How?" 

Izuku looks away from him and drops the shovel towards him, and the blonde catches the handle. 

"After." 

He drops his backpack on the ground and looks through it. Kacchan walks away and he can hear him digging some feet away from the tree line. He takes out the saw, the dish washing gloves, and the protective goggles.  

He puts the heavy-duty trash bags out, and rips through them, spreading them out. He puts everything on and ties his bangs out of his eyes. He can't mess this up. His hands won't stop shaking, and he takes a second to just try and get it together. 

He looks over at Ishida's corpse and walks to it. He grips his arm, which is also twisted in an odd angle. He starts to pull, trying to be careful enough so he doesn't actually fucking rip his arm off. 

This is going to be a long day.