- 46: Okay Baby Alright -

He was at the party the whole time, though it's no surprise no one noticed him. Thats what he wanted, but it still kind of hurt that Izuku didn't even realize it was him when they bumped into each other. He worried that he would have been noticed when he tore Izuku's and that bastards' hands away, but still nothing. 

It was like he was invisible, like right after their little fight Izuku totally forgot about him. Izuku would never understand how bad he hurt him; how bad he continues to hurt him. It isn't fair. He gave his all into his relationship with Izuku only to be tossed aside like fucking trash. 

He's going to make it all better tonight. He's done with waiting. He'll take Izuku with him, regardless of if he wants it or not. They could still have their happy life together right when they pass this one bump in the road. 

And now, gripping the handle of the knife in his hoodie pocket and staring at the fucker who tried to ruin it all and take Izuku away from him, he feels... 

At peace. 

If this is how it ends, his knife killing this guy, then that's more than ok for him. He will no longer be a problem, and him and Izuku could finally run away together. The dreams are the only thing keeping him going, and he'll do anything to make them come true. 

Katsuki's eyes glance at his pocket then narrow as he slowly brings out the knife. The blade reflects the dim light of the streetlamps, and his bones ache to strain and run to finish the job. Bakugou scoffs, his hands already twitching and waiting for him to make a move. 

"Really? And what the hell do you plan to do with that asshole?" 

Ishida tightens his grip around the handle and takes a step. Bakugou doesn't move, watching him closely. That laughter still shows in his eyes, like Ishida is some kind of entertainment for him. He can't wait anymore. If he waits too long, then there's a chance someone will come and interrupt them. 

He sprints towards him, knife in hand and ready. He sees the look on his face, the twitch of his hands, the flex of his arm, the blood from his wound, before the knife is ripped away from him and he's shoved. 

He lets out a small yell when the knife is then plunged into his shoulder. He shoves himself away from Bakugo, stepping into the road. 

He needs to get out of here. 

Bakugou clearly has some advantage physically, and there is still the problem of people seeing and calling the police. He books it, not needing to turn around to know that Bakugo is following him closely. 

"Hey! Stop asshole!" 

His heart is thundering in his chest and his lungs ache, and the stab wound lets warm blood drench his shoulder, but he doesn't stop running. Not until he's past the plastic playground, stomping through woodchips, into the trees. 

Here, he has more of an advantage. The trees are big, and he can hide behind them and wait. Bakugou is a hot-headed idiot, so he'll just barge around everywhere trying to find Ishida. He goes further and further into the dark trees. 

He hears an animal hooting and chittering, the rush of the wind. He makes sure not to step on too many of the twigs on the ground, trying to be as silent as possible. Finally, he stops at a big tree, sitting down at the base of it to catch his breath. 

He holds his hand to the stab wound and applies pressure, trying to get the bleeding to stop. If he shows up to Izuku's house covered in blood, will it be easier to get him to run away with him? He would be worried and comfort him, then Ishida can tell him to run away with him, and they would. 

He looks up at the sky, the stars not even visible. The moon shines though, casting its light down on him. He looks down when he registers the sound of rushing water. A river is probably down below this cliff. This would be the perfect place to get rid of Bakugo. Just push him into the water after having a little fun with him, then go get Izuku. 

He relaxes for a moment, taking a deep breath, before he feels a hand on his shoulder. 

"Found you bitch." 

He jumps and doesn't get away fast enough, a blast knocking him against the tree. His ears are ringing, and his vision is hazy from the explosion, but he manages to get a blurry glimpse of Bakugos legs. He kicks them, as hard and as fast as he can. 

The blonde lets out a scream and his body thuds against the hard ground. He staggers up and begins to kick his ribs as hard as he can. His vision returns somewhat, and he can see the pained expression Bakugo is making. 

He sees the knife next to his hand and kicks it away. He glares down at him, still kicking his ribs. 

"How does it feel? Does it hurt? I'll make sure Izuku doesn't even think about you when we run away together. I mean, why wouldn't he. You'll be dead soon anyway." 

Bakugou grabs his foot, and he tries to wiggle out of his grip, but the blonde pulls harshly, sending him down. He hits his head on the tree trunk, his scream cut off. 

"You-" 

Bakugou gets up on shaking legs, glaring down at him. His voice breaks as he tries to catch his breath. 

"You're the one who's going to fucking die." 

Bakugou gets on top of him, and Ishida tries his hardest to get him off of him, screaming and kicking. 

"Get the fuck-!" 

He's cut off by a punch to the face. Over and over and over, Katsuki's fist is brought down on him. It hurts, it hurts way too much. He thinks he blacks out, because the next thing he knows, he's being shoved and rolled, too messed up to move his body, even with the adrenaline coursing through his veins. 

"I'll make sure Deku never remembers you." 

Those are the last words that are uttered into his ear and Katsuki Bakugo is the last thing he sees as he falls. 

He's never had a very interesting life. 

He's never had people who loved him like they did. 

But, at least, he thought he had Izuku. 

And he did, if only for a little while. 

That time spent with him was the greatest, happiest time he's ever had. 

And he thinks of all the things that's happened to get him to this point, and what he wanted. 

Green meadows, a small home, just them. 

He closes his eyes as he hits the water. 

He loves Izuku Midoriya.