- 40: But Really You Mean Nothing -

He's freaking the fuck out. What the hell was that asshole talking about? Well, he knows what he meant but how the hell did he know about all of that? He has been so fucking careful this whole time. After school, he instantly rushes over to Izuku's house. 

What if he told Izu something? 

What if that's why Izu has been avoiding him? 

Does he know?

He goes to Izuku's house, nervous beyond all hell. What if he turned him away and told him he never wanted to see him again because of what he's been doing? Izuku is kind and he always listens to him, that would never, ever happen. 

He takes a deep breath to calm himself down. He's got this, everything will be ok. When he knocks on the door, he hears some noise and then its opened. He isn't prepared for Izuku to... look like this. 

He steps inside of the house and looks at him closer. He has make up on. It's not like it's really that noticeable, but Ishida can tell. His eyelashes are longer than normal, and his cheeks are a nice soft pink color, and his lips look soft. 

"Oh." 

Izu turns away from him and he can't help but stare.

"oh' what?" 

He frowns slightly. He's never dressed up when they were hanging up normally, not like this. He feels disgust curl in his stomach. Why? He gestures at his face. 

"You... got makeup on." 

The more he stares at him, the more he wants to wipe that shit off of his face with a hot rag. Izu shifts. His green eyes are more defined when he looks at him and it makes his heart stop. 

"Yeah. My mom helped me with it. Why, does it look bad?"

He doesn't want anyone else to see him like this. Ever. 

"N-no, it's just..."

Then he looks at what he's wearing, and he feels like he's going to die. He can't be going out like that, to wherever he's going. 

"Where are you going?"

He hesitates and Ishida waits with bated breath.  

"A party. Kacchan invited me."

Thats why. 

Izuku Midoriya is dressed up, looking like that for Katsuki fucking Bakugo of all people.  He feels his face turn ridged and his jaw sets and he stares down at him. 

"What?"

"A... Kacchan-" 

"No, i fucking heard you, but putting that aside for a second, you're going like that?"

Izu furrows his brows and looks at him like he just said something bad. Why is he looking at him with that face? Its fucking true, Izuku should know not to go out like that.  

"Like what?" 

He doesn't know what to say, or really, how to word it right. So, he settles for the truth. 

"Like a bitch. You look like a bitch right now. What, you're hoping he'll give you a kiss or some shit if you get all dressed up?"

"I understand if your upset about me hanging out with him, and that's all you had to say. You didn't have to fucking-" 

"Tell the truth? You need a fucking reality check Izu, wake the fuck up."

"I need a reality check? You need to get your head out of your ass and learn to mind your own damn business. Don't come into my house and start fucking calling me shit!"

Why the hell does he keep talking back? Why can't he just accept that he's right about all of this. He's just a concerned partner, nothing more, nothing less. 

"I wouldn't have to if you just fucking listen to me! Do you really think that since you two have been hanging out he's suddenly changed? You're a bigger fucking idiot then i thought." 

"Fine, whatever. I'm still fucking going. You're not the boss of me asshole. I'm tired of your bullshit."

Izuku opens the door, or at least tries to. He really doesn't want to hurt him, but he's been pulling his arm this whole time. Ishida has been so patient for him, but this was the last straw.  He grabs Izuku's wrist tightly, not planning to let go, even when Izuku threatens him. 

He's doing this for his own fucking good. 

He shoves him against the wall and watches as he hits his head. Maybe that would get him to understand. Then his eyes widen, and he stares at something behind Ishida's head. 

"Mom," 

Thats the only warning he gets before he's grabbed by the hair. It hurts like hell, and he screams, clawing at the women's hands. Who the hell treats their son in law like this? The stinging in his head makes him feel like he's dying, and he's thrown out, tumbling onto the ground. 

As he lays there, the stinging doesn't go away, and he stares up at the sky. 

Crazy bitch. 

He stands up and brushes himself off. He's going to wait out here all fucking day, all fucking night if he has to. Izuku will have to come out soon, and when he does Ishida will be there. He'll explain himself and Izuku will forgive him. 

He knows he will. 

He has to. 

He hears someone come up from the sidewalk, their footsteps thudding on the concrete. He glances back and then turns fully around to look at the person.

Katsuki fucking Bakugo. 

The blonde approaches him, a smug grin on his face. 

"What? Deku finally got sick of your shitty ass?" 

As he gets closer, Ishida balls up his fists and glares at him. Bakugou takes a look at his head and whistles, that grin still on his face. 

"Woah, balding already? Fucking sad. Sorry, but i got a date with the nerd." 

Bakugou grins wider and laughs. 

"Sorry, I meant we're going to a party." 

Ishida feels even more anger coil inside of him and he roughly grabs the front of Bakugos shirt. 

"Who the hell-!?" 

The blonde touches his shoulder and heats up his hand, burning his clothes and skin. He hisses in pain, jerking away from him and letting go of his shirt. Bakugou snickers, walking past him. 

"Seriously fucking pathetic." 

Ishida rushes out of there.