- 38: Tell Me I'm Disgusting -

Hanging out with Deku has been totally fucking mind blowing. It's like his brain gets fucking trippy and he has nothing else to think about. They hang out a lot at school too, not just outside of it. And the nerd even gets him shit, like his favorite spicy cookies' aunt inko makes, and shit when they go hang out. 

He's thinking about all this while in the library. One of his classes had a study hall, which was done in the library. Deku wasn't in this class today, so it was just him and his goons sitting at the table. The two are talking to each other in quiet voices. 

"We're going to the party tonight right?" 

"Duh, i studied my ass off, i deserve at least a little break." 

 A party was being hosted by a friend of a friend of these two goons, and as normal, they had begged Katsuki to come along with them this whole week. He decided to go, but under one condition. Katsuki shuts the book he's reading.

They both look over at him with confused expressions. 

"What's up Bakugou?" 

He looks at the both of them and takes a deep breath. 

"Listen extras because I'm only going to say this once." 

The both of them lean in, even more confused. Katsuki continues. 

"Me and Deku have been... hanging out lately," 

They don't say anything, just listening. 

"And we're kinda cool now so I'm taking him to the party. I don't wanna hear no bullshit about it later, so if you got something to say, say it right now so i can beat your asses and get it over with." 

They are silent for a couple of seconds before they nod. 

"Yeah, Bakugou, we kind of figured." 

"We saw you two hanging out, so..." 

They glance at each other hesitantly. 

"Won't you think it'll be a little, i don't know, weird?" 

"I doubt he wants to go to a party with a bunch of people who made him eat dirt since kindergarten." 

"Yeah, i feel like it would be kinda shit for him. Not that we care, we're just saying." 

"You're cool to invite him and shit, just, don't force him to hang with us if he doesn't want to." 

Katsuki rolls his eyes. 

"As if I'd let the nerd hang with you losers." 

They both grin and the period soon ends. Once the bell rings, Katsuki gets his shit and is out the door in less than a second. 

"See ya later Bakugo!" 

He doesn't answer as he moves through the crowded hallways. He had memorized the nerds schedule, so he knows what class he's getting out of right now. He sees him up ahead, talking to that asshole. They probably don't see him because of all the people crowding around, so he turns a corner and waits. 

They exchange a couple more words than split up, Deku going in the opposite direction. The nerds' eyes catch his and he smiles, but only slightly. He continues to walk, going past him. Katsuki waits until he sees Deku turn into the bathroom and follows. 

Once he's inside, he checks to see if no one else in there. Deku sits on the sink, his legs swinging slightly. He smiles brighter this time and Katsuki's muscles relax slightly. 

"The extras invited me to a party. It's supposed to be tonight, if your down to come." 

He shoves his hands in his pockets and tilts on the balls of his feet. Deku's eyes widen, a shining green and his smile turns into a nervous one. 

"You're inviting me to a party kacchan?" 

He doesn't say anything and just nods. They had hung out tons of times already, but never with other people around. Even now, they keep whatever the hell is going on between them a secret as best as they can. 

Though he wants to change that. 

He just doesn't know why he wants it so bad. 

Deku seems even more nervous, fiddling with his hands. His eyes are looking at the tiled ground of the bathroom, silent for a moment. 

"If you don't wanna go, then we don't have to go nerd. We'll just do some shit at your place or something." 

Deku looks at him and shakes his head, eyes wide. 

"N-no, i wanna go! I'm just... all your friends are going to be there and it's a little..." 

Katsuki leans against the wall, listening to the background noise of people going through the hall. 

"If that's what your worried about, just stick to me. Ill beat their ass if they say shit." 

Deku smiles at him. 

"Ok. I'll go with you then kacchan." 

He nods, hiding his sudden excitement. They leave the bathroom one at a time, between a minute or two so it doesn't look like they were together. 

After the party and after everyone sees that him and Deku are kind of cool now, then they won't have to hide all the time. Then he can happily shove it in that assholes face. As he's walking towards his class, he sees the asshole approaching, though not going directly to him. 

they glare at each other as they pass, and Katsuki gets the urge to blow his face up. He shoulder checks him and sends the assholes books to the ground. Katsuki Bakugou is nothing if not petty as hell. 

He watches as he scrambles to pick them all up, people just stepping on his shit. He watches the whole scene play out and once he gets all his stuff, he turns and glares at him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" 

He glares back at him and steps closer, looking down at him. 

"I could ask you the same thing, you fucking stalker. Take a picture like you always do. It'll look perfect next to all the other ones on your wall."  

The guy's eyes widen, and he stares at Katsuki. 

"What...?" 

He grins. 

"You fucking heard me." 

He turns on his heel and walks to his class, still feeling the assholes eyes on him.