chapter 2: new problem

"":conversation

(): interior monologue

Thank you BnCukhngPhi for allowing me to use your words to remake this program

________

In the alleys of the suburbs, an unnamed demon is hiding in a hidden corner, it constantly looks around as if something scares it, the ugly mask now appears. worse because of fear.

A few minutes ago, he was a hunter that he felt proud of, even though he was a weak demon because few people feared or remembered him, but that did not make him weak. Coming Underfoot from cyclists, it hides in the hidden corners of suburban alleys without anyone paying attention, looking for prey's curiosity into a trap, then filling those prey into a "trap". "tiger" can't escape, and what's left The team does is with it, creating fear, despair, begging in fear and concluding them, the virtual will tear off those pieces of flesh then little by little one - love the taste of fear, addicted to it, really great when extended with alcohol. The demon hid in a hidden corner of a certain alley, his mouth was drooling because he thought about the previous attacks, but when he thought about his meal, he drooled and then sighed, recently beating the Bureau. The Hunter has been paying attention, perhaps the hunter has been spending a lot of his time these past few days, which means the surrounding residents are starting to pay more attention to the recent disappearances, the residents in The suburbs talked about a certain demon living in the dark alleys and hunting those who were curious inside and that was true for jade, coinciding with that stone talk, the Hunter Bureau went hunting some Hunter Hunter has been paying close attention, having purple hunting process needed for his strength meal for the past few days, which makes the surrounding residents become more aware of the recent disappearances, residents in The suburbs talked about a certain demon that lived in dark alleys and hunted curious people in and that was true of horseshoes, coinciding with that jade talk, the Hunter Bureau had to go some Hunters. hunt hunting to investigate a recent disappearance in the suburbs. Thinking about it makes me angry, who would spread such an accurate rumor? If the warrior knew who spread that rumor, he would definitely come and tear the jade to pieces and tear off pieces of skin and pieces. The flesh in front of that person slowly spread out until that person could no longer bear it and died in pain and helplessness. Just thinking about it calms my anger somewhat, but that doesn't matter anymore, because people are very thirsty now, thanks to recent rumors, people are starting to be wary of alleys.

It looked around, a static atmosphere with only the sound of panting, sweat rubbing on its ugly face and those who were not thinking clearly, the demon was now like a child hiding. Escaped from the royal horror dream, he could only let the noise go silently without making a sound. He tried to cover his mouth tightly hoping that thing wouldn't hear him, but a sudden noise was detected. breaking this quiet atmosphere, a step in the alley hidden by the light of the buildings, the footsteps are getting closer and closer, causing its fear to grow more and more, not knowing what to do. nothing, the feeling of despair inside him was becoming more and more overwhelming, he had to do something, he had to do something, he had to do something, he had to do something, he had to do something..., " RUN AWAY " - Instinct shouted...

It ran as fast as it could, but when it stopped, the man was in front.

Denji: "following me"

{Since breaking the limit, Denji has become a secondary creature that is beyond the understanding of demons}

The demon explored its slimy emotions towards the enemy it was feeling scared of, but what it caught was only an afterimage. Before it could meet its surprise, Denji appeared in front of the demon with his left hand tightening his posture in preparation for an attack, the demon instinctively disregarded the back but was so good that a basic punch was thrown at an unbelievable speed, the punch rushed so fast that it could not react but reached Looking to the right of the shadow, "A" Denji raised his head after throwing a basic punch, his face appeared to be quite disappointed as it did not live up to his expectations of a punch that could hit the target. Player that in just one shot.