Chapter 20: raid

"...": conversation

(...): interior monologue

"Hmm, okay" kishibe said, wiping the blood from the small cut on her cheek. Power was lying on the bloody ground, her neck twisted in a horrible way, dried blood on her nose and mouth. As for denji and pochita, they were standing under the tree watching all this time. He went to Power and gently lifted her up and gave her blood from the blood bag.

Kishibe: "the moves get perfect scores, from now on only need to practice once a week"

"Great..." power muttered while his body was exhausted and not yet fully recovered.

"You must always keep a cool head when fighting, always hold your weapon firmly in your hand and make a plan when fighting" Kishibe gave advice to power while sipping a bottle of wine.

Kishibe: "Tomorrow's battle will be a test for these training sessions"

Denji/ power: "battle?"

Kishibe: "Tomorrow we will go catch the snake and the katana, it will be a brand new greeting for team 4. If we fail this time, then power and pochita are done"

Power: "hahaha! a few missions! I can handle them all alone!"

Denji: "Can I go now? The supermarket is having a sale right now so I need to go now"

______________

Makima: "Thank you, you've worked hard. I hope you'll take good care of all three of them."

Makima is currently in a luxury restaurant with kishibe - who is currently sitting across from makima and drinking his cup of wine.

Kishibe: "I'm a little fed up with that girl... I thought that even if I broke this toy, I wouldn't feel guilty, but I'm also starting to get fed up with her...except for denji"

Makima: "What is it about him that makes Mr. Kishibe so interested?"

"That boy is very strong, stronger than me. Although his mind has a bit of a problem, in the future maybe he will replace my position" kishibe commented.

After kishibe commented, makima just smiled gently and said: "So we have another genius for the Security Department."

While holding up the wine cup, kishibe suddenly stopped and placed the wine cup on the table. He spoke in a deeper and more serious voice than before.

Kishibhe: "it's not talent"

Makima tilted her head in wonder, not understanding what kishibe meant: "What do you mean?"

Kishibe: "I've met all kinds of people, so with just one glance, I can know what kind of person the person in front of me is."

Kishibe: "Aki is normal, but he has a tactical mind. Power is arrogant and cowardly, but if he pushes him to the end, he can use everything he has to fight. Kobeni is literally a genius. As for denji... he doesn't even have the things I mentioned above."

Makima: " ..."

Kishibe: "Makima, you should remember: whatever inhumane action you do...even if you are on the human side, I will still consider you on the opposite side, that's all"

Makima: "What I want is to save as many people as possible from the demons. If this mission is successful, then the existence of team 4 will be recognized, thereby saving more people"

"Lies" kishibe said, pointing at makima and bluntly accusing her.

Makima just stared at him

And smirked