chapter 31: love explodes part 2

Reze: "I will give you a chance, bring the chainsaw demon out here and I will let you go"

...

...

...

SKRRRRRRT!!!

Like a professional racing driver, Aki stepped on the accelerator, immediately passed Reze and rushed out of the parking lot. Reze sighed, annoyed before running straight towards the car. She landed on the roof of the car, the people in the car completely heard her landing.

Reze: "the car will explode because of the gasoline...so annoying..BUT..."

Reze raised his arm high, lit the fuse at his elbow, intending to explode the car, but a battle cry rang out, Galgali rushed forward, kicked Reze hard, causing her to fly out of the car.

Aki: "I called for support from the special department, it seems to have arrived!"

Galgali jumped high into the air, delivering an ax kick as his leg muscles grew to gigantic proportions. Reze raised his hand, blocking the attack, the force of the kick crushed the concrete under Reze's feet.

"impossible!" Galgali stepped back "that was a very strong kick!"

"I can kick it, come here!" Reze said, showing off his own fighting stance.

"kobeni! Plans change! she is very strong! withdraw!" Galgali screamed, turned and ran into a nearby building and slammed the door. Reze slowly turned around and saw Kobeni trembling and kneeling on the ground.

"Get up...get up, please..." Kobeni cried, she tried to crawl on the ground with her hands, she slowly turned around and saw Reze staring at her.

Kobeni: "I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!!! I PROMISE I WILL QUIT MY JOB!!! FORGIVE ME!!!"

______________

Aki grumbled angrily because she was stuck in traffic while driving away. If Reze found them now, everything would be messed up.

"She's coming!" Angel exclaimed, looking up into the night sky to see flashes of light from Reze's blasts. Reze rushed closer than ever, finally landing on the roof of a truck behind them.

"WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!" Pochita barked angrily, Pochita was very angry now, the little dog didn't understand why Reze betrayed Denji, why did she betray his best friend? Along with the rising anger, chainsaw chains shot out of Pochita's body and enveloped the little dog.

Angel: "AHHHH!!!"

Aki: "What's wrong?!"

Angel: "he's cutting the roof off the car!!"

Pochita used his saw to pierce the roof of the car, rushed out and stood on the roof of the car in a semi-complete form.

Pochita: "I thought a lot Reze, I don't understand why you did these actions, but now...I know... IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A BAD GUY!!! BAD GUY BAD GUY BAD GUY BAD GUY BAD GUY!!! BECAUSE I AM A HERO, I WILL KILL YOUIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! AFTER KILLING YOU, DENJI WILL SURELY PRAISE ME!!!"

Reze: "try it"

-end chapter-