Chapter 18: future domination

"...":conversation

(...): interior monologue

After denji told the whole story, kishibe just raised his hand to think.

Kishibe: "It's a bit hard to believe but...this is not impossible"

Denji: "by the way, I thought you were training power today?"

Kishibe: "Oh right, I forgot that this girl also skipped practice?"

The three began to finish their bowls of noodles. After eating and paying, the three of them got into kishibe's car.

_____________

Kishibe slowly drove into the parking lot of Aki's apartment, parking the car before getting out. Pochita, Denji, kishibe walked out.

Kishibe: "Wait here, I'll finish it soon"

Denji: "ok, then me and pochita will go buy some things"

Kishibe nodded in agreement and then walked towards aki's apartment.

However, inside the apartment...

Power: "this smell of blood...that alcoholic is here. The super clever plan begins!"

Power tied her hair up, wore glasses, and styled it silly. Kishibe arrived at the apartment, sighing as he touched the doorknob. Feeling kishibe's presence, power immediately created a bloody spear from his wrist and used all his strength to pierce the door.

"wow..."kishibe threw his head back as the spear passed through the door, nearly piercing his head.

Kishibe: "a bloody spear?...so the hunter has been turned into prey"

Inside the apartment, Power pointed to the door and then down, activating the blood bottles hidden above. Immediately, the spears pierced the ceiling where kishibe was standing, he reacted immediately and dodged the spears while punching them into pieces. Dozens of spears pierced the ceiling, but were all destroyed by kishibe with his bare hands. But kishibe didn't know that there was another bottle of blood hidden outside the railing opposite the door. The blood from the bottle immediately formed a trail through the railing. With his reflexes, he avoided it immediately. Although he avoided it, it left him with a small scratch on his thigh.

Kishibe: "hm... okay, even though you injured me, you still lost for one reason: you used too much blood in this battle"

Inside the apartment, Power was now unconscious on the floor, foaming at the mouth, eyes rolled back. After Kishibe finished solving the problem, he was about to go to the elevator and go have a few glasses of wine, but he saw Denji standing frozen in the hallway, holding a plastic bag containing cabbage and pochita standing at his feet.

Kishibe: "oh, you're back"

Denji: "what...the heck is this?"

Denji kept moving his eyes back and forth, observing the traces of destruction.

Kishibe: "This was done by that girl, not me"

Kishibe continued to the elevator, not forgetting to give Denji a bag of blood. Denji received the blood bag and walked into the house with Pochita. Opening the door, denji and pochita saw power lying on the floor and foaming at the mouth due to anemia. Denji put blood into her mouth, and after a few minutes she regained consciousness.

"Uh...damn old man" power sat up on his hands and rubbed his slightly sore head. "Next time I will definitely..."

Denji: "shut up!"

Power looked up and saw Denji standing there, Denji's face darkened while still maintaining his expressionless expression. Power felt shivers and fear, she had never seen denji angry before, she looked at the bald boy and smiled shyly, her face pale.