Chapter 8: Infinite evil (part 1)

"so here is where the bullets are pointing us to" denji said staring at the bullets tied to a small string.

"that's right, the demon is hiding somewhere in this building" aki leading the group said.

"Baldhead! I want this bullet!" Power said as she looked at the debris in amazement.

"Mr. Hayakawa, can we trust these guys? One is a demon, one is bald and a dog has a saw blade on his forehead" another man asked, he had a cut on his forehead. cheeks and wearing a demon hunting uniform.

Denji: "you bastard, who are you calling bald?"

"We won't let those guys fall back, they will take the lead in this demon subjugation. If they try to escape or betray, they will be killed immediately" aki replied.

"Do we need to treat us like animals?" power said

"You two have no right" aki said with a serious look at the three.

Denji:"I'm that guy"

Aki:"I didn't tell you"

"Okay, I'm a bit bored so Whoever kills the demon this time, I'll give that person a kiss on the cheek!" said the woman wearing the blindfold, she was also wearing a demon hunter uniform.

"HIMENO! YOU CAN'T  THAT" arai said in surprise.

"So what? Everyone tried their best so there must be a worthy reward, right?" Himeno said as she hugged kobeni.

Denji: "Whatever"

himeno:"You don't look very interested, do you?"

"I only care about the gun demon and I will personally destroy the gun demon!" he said in a tone as if this job was too normal.

"you said that in front of aki? you got me interested" himeno said as he got closer to him

Himeno approached denji and whispered in his ear "if you kill the demon, denji. I will give you a french kiss"

Denji opened his eyes wide and looked at himeno and said: wow!

______________________________

Now the whole team is in the hotel, arai is constantly running around looking for the demon and denji is more active because there is a test tomorrow. The kiss was great, but the test was more important.

"it's fun when they tease them" himeno said as she received a smile

"Do you think this new formation can be used?" Aki asked Anheno

"arai lacks skill, but he has the drive to make up for it. Kobeni is a bit disheveled, but she has moves that would put even a seasoned demon hunter to shame" himeno commented. "What about your people?"

Aki: "power is very strong but has the ability to betray us. As for denji...I don't know..."

Himeno:"why?"

Aki:"We still don't know the strength of the demon contracted with him, the only thing we know is that he possesses incredible physical abilities"

Himeno: "So do you think this new recruit will survive?"

Aki: "One is death, two is being transferred to the secret department within a year"

"That's not the answer..." himeno, she smiled. "Don't die, aki" she said, and aki just nodded nonchalantly.

One of the doors began to open in front of them. Inside the word, a strange thing came out from there.

​A strange thing appeared before their eyes, pochita started the saw on its head, the first thing the strange thing did was attack the kobeni

" AHHHH!' kobeni shouted in fear.

"catched it!" Himeno said as she raised her hand in the air and clenched her fist causing the demon to return to mid-air.

"Kill it!" Power created a knife from his blood and cut the demon in half.

"That demon was so scared of me that it floated in mid-air! GAHAHAHA" she laughed cheerfully.

"wrong! that's my power! my ghost took it!" himeno said with strength.

"ghost?" Question head strength

"I made a contract with the demon. In exchange for this eye, I can use its right arm. It's invisible and extremely strong, convenient too" himeno said as he pointed his finger at his lost eye. me.

"It didn't react, so it's not this guy" he said as he brought the bullet closer to the demon.

Himeno:"Is that so... anyway, let's move on"

The team continued to the next floor.

"Is it okay to show off your strength in front of me? Aren't you guys here to keep an eye on me?" power asked himeno.

"Knowing about each other's strength will make it easier to work, right? Besides, I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve so there's no need to worry" himeno smiled and replied.

"Really?" Power then started to create a knife from his finger and pointed it at kobeni, who was about to freeze to death from fear. "What will you do if I kill this girl?"

Himeno reached out, the demon's hand grabbed the power's neck and made her gasp, the power tried to touch her arm but her hand passed through.

Himeno:"Put your weapons away. If you show any traitorous attitude, I will kill you immediately."

Denji looked at them, he was tired of this, he approached and grabbed the demon's arm, forcing it away from power's neck much to himeno's surprise.

Himeno:"why do you--".

Denji: "Will you please stop? Do it quickly so I can go home!"

Himeno: "...how did you do that?"

Denji: "do what?"

Himeno: "the way you touch my arm"

Denji: "I don't know"

Himeno:...

_____________________

Arai: "Eh?"

Aki: "Is something wrong?"

Arai: "... let's take the stairs from the 8th floor to the 9th floor, right?"

Aki: "um"

Arai: "why are we still on the 8th floor?"

Denji: "Maybe I remembered wrong or something?"

"That's not right! Let me check again!"Arai went downstairs and met everyone again.

Arai: "huh?"

"arai just went down, right?" himeno said in confusion

"Stand still and raise your hand to make peace" Himeno turned to kobeni.

Himeno continued running up the stairs and met them again, kobeni screamed in fear. The entire team was detained in this floor.

-end of chapter-