chapter 13: new world

"...":conversation

(...): interior monologue

-------------------

In front of a certain apartment, there was a red-haired woman helping a drunk man with his hair tied in a bun, followed by a girl with blonde hair and a pair of horns on her head that looked like seems scared.

Makima: "this is your house, right Aki?"

Aki: "yesgggg"

Aki staggered and tried to get the key from her pocket to unlock the door. The door opened, all three people entered the house, power ran straight into the room to hide while Makima helped Aki into his bed and then Makima looked at Pochita - who was currently growling in caution at her.

Makima: "can we talk?"

Although she still kept a close eye on the red-haired girl, Pochita decided to still talk to her, the two went out and they reached the rooftop of the apartment building. When they stopped at the rooftop, the two stood facing each other and kept their distance from each other. After that, the small dog's small body began to release chainsaw blades, those chains began to wrap around his body and gradually it took on the shape of a human with a body with orange-red armor, his arms grow chainsaw blades and his head transforms into a mechanical form with jagged fangs and a chainsaw handle on the back of his head along with a large chainsaw forehead protrusion. That is Pochita's semi-complete form.

As for makima, she felt extremely excited when she saw her idol, her face blushed a little as she kept a gentle smile along with her stoic face. But there was something that made her feel strange, her idol should have been much taller than this, his body should have been pure black, not orange red, his neck should have been round. Scarves are the real thing.

Pochita: "I use this semi-complete form to easily talk to you, now tell me your real purpose in approaching denji, quickly!"

Pochita started up his chainsaws and was ready to rush into battle at any moment.

Makima: "wait Chainsaw man, I don't mean anything bad but I have a suggestion"

Pochita: "recommend?"

Makima: "become mine and together make humanity happy and create an equal society, I will give you anything you want"

Hearing these words Pochita only chuckled but it was enough for Makima to hear.

Makima: "What are you laughing at?"

Pochita: "That's the most ridiculous proposal I've ever heard. You and I are both demons, both creatures born from fear inside humans and we have no obligation to make humans happy. And I, too, have what I need."

Makima: "it's from that bald guy right, then just make him my subordinate and I'll make him happy too"

Pochita: "no matter what you do, you won't be able to turn him into a subordinate"

After saying that, pochita started to leave but he also left Makima a reminder

Pochita: "Denji's power is beyond our understanding"

Pochita left, leaving Makima with many thoughts. Why? What does that person have better than you? What is in that person's name that makes Chainsaw man recognize it? What about his power? He is still just a human being, no matter how indifferent he is, he will still know how to love, so just make him love you and he will become your subordinate. Makima left with a cunning smile.

—--------------------------

Denji: "you...what do you mean...what do you want"

Himeno: "Can you stay here for a bit, I have something to do"

Himeno gradually brought her face closer to Denji's and then gave him another kiss, their wet lips colliding. Denji's mind was completely unable to focus on anything other than the woman in a business suit sitting on him and the "club" that was gradually swelling, the fluid exchange going on frantically in his body. his mouth, her tongue still wrapped wildly around Denji. Their lips finally parted, allowing them both to gasp for some much needed air. imeno's hands slid under Denji's shirt, freeing him from it and revealing a rather toned body, she gradually moved her hands towards his pants and then...

Get ready, guys

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

1

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and then Denji slapped his hand on the back of Himeno's neck, causing her to faint. Denji got out of bed with a red face, he put his t-shirt back on and placed Himeno neatly back on the bed. He looked up at the clock, it was too late to go home so he decided to sleep here temporarily. Does Denji want to djt? Yes, but he's not old enough to do this and if Himeno gets caught in prison, everything will be very troublesome, so he has to restrain himself and not let his dick blind his eyes. Fortunately, Denji is quite good. Good at controlling yourself. He walked out to the sofa and lay down, starting to slowly fall asleep.

{back to the time before the party ended}

We can see denji sitting on the floor in the restaurant's restroom, he is sitting with his knees close to his body and leaning against a wall, his face, which was originally dull, is now more dull than before, his face is gray. again, after experiencing the shock just now he just wanted to be alone, makima saw this scene and wanted to comfort him.

Denji: "makima, this is the men's restroom"

Makima: " I know...but...are you okay?"

Denji: "okay? I asked you if you're okay? My first kiss was vomit"

Seeing that, Makima immediately sat down next to denji and gently rubbed his bald head.

Makima: "It's okay, it's okay, at least the vomit didn't go into your mouth"

Denji: "The smell of cigarettes and vomit are still in my mouth and this is the men's restroom, can you get out of here and leave me alone?"

Makima then stood up and started to walk out of the bathroom, she turned around and said: "try to calm down" she walked out and left denji alone

---------------------------------.

After reading, I hope you can give me a vote or a comment